worst (sufu) waywt fits

This lookbook isn't making sense to me

Let's hope some of the pieces look better in person

And a hood that isn't even waterproof? smh, I'd rather spend my money else where

you dont want waterproof when you skate, it will trap sweat inside.

proof that supreme is a skate brand.

as a white southern american, i hate when people wear white sheets and hoods when they dont lynch minorities

that's exactly how i feel.

i have similar emotions as well when i see people with flannel plaid shirts that don't shoot guns or fuck their cousins.

ordo is a genius. not only because of that paisley-infused chop job above, but because he halted the increasingly lame 'i wonder if _______ get mad at people who wear _______" bit. i'm also going back to fairfax to pick up that paisley ensemble. thanks, ordo.

Swagademics.

SWAG SCHOOL

507vzmBa1QU

i am an adolesecent girl. and it's my guilelessness as a mere lass that permits me to observe you're one of the few sufu members who comes with his own theme, and it is a tiresome one. your conspicuous piety is a drag. that you choose to remain on this forum and issue an endless barrage of unfunny comments about how awesome it is to reject extravagant purchases and embrace life is an indication obvious to everyone but yourself that the one person you still desperately need to convince is yourself. no hate doe.

justanotherxy.jpg

i am an adolesecent girl. and it's my guilelessness as a mere lass that permits me to observe you're one of the few sufu members who comes with his own theme, and it is a tiresome one. your conspicuous piety is a drag. that you choose to remain on this forum and issue an endless barrage of unfunny comments about how awesome it is to reject extravagant purchases and embrace life is an indication obvious to everyone but yourself that the one person you still desperately need to convince is yourself. no hate doe.

yikes, so much hate.

common cause and all that jazz

• 2 weeks later...