worst (sufu) waywt fits

Niketalk circle jerk? *walks in with sunglasses, daps mike, daps stunt, swag surfs to the bar in cool grey XI's, lifts sunglasses, looks around, puts em back on, DEAL WITH IT!

[brag] talk.to/niketalk og gangster here [/brag]

sup with them lameass cool grey 11s that dropped today?

sweatpants are fine in some outfits but they look out of place with the rest of his northwoods logger getup, is all. the face/hat shot was unnecessary (nobody cares if the beanie is supreme) and only hurts the quality of the post. will not go into the lack of brand synergy or whatever the elitists call it these days

but fundamentally i dont even see where one would get the idea to tuck sweatpants into shittily laced red wings. couldve at least gone w/ sneakers and a techier jacket but then that would be a completely different outfit idk

-b

yeah dont australian dudes say cunt all the time? thats rad

i'm going to australia soon if i call people cunts there will they get angry? or what

i don't think i ever hear anyone say 'cunt' here apart from teenagers trying to sound tough or total white trash and/or bogans (basically the same thing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan) greeting each other.

This is true. I live two blocks from a methadone clinic so I hear more than my fair share the c-bomb. Hit me up when you're in Sydney, sean, I'll teach you the fine nuances of the word "cunt" in Australia.

My favourite was a few weeks back as I entered my apt block with a friend... A drunken bogan stops us with "oi, boys", followed by a shadow box left hook, then, "Straya!!..." (ie, Australia) "never give up cunts!!!!" We laughed hard.

I think this is my new favourite thread of the Trash... HATE, HATE, HATE! Now please excuse me while I go put some water in Buck-nasty's mother's dish.

My favourite was a few weeks back as I entered my apt block with a friend... A drunken bogan stops us with "oi, boys", followed by a shadow box left hook, then, "Straya!!..." (ie, Australia) "never give up cunts!!!!" We laughed hard.

Oh man Australia sounds like my dad after a few Heinekens. Brilliant.

Left and centre looks like corny azn douches. Right is ok. Scarves are rocked in a mad ghey manner.That is all.

tbh, that picture seemed like superfuture in a nutshell