worst (sufu) waywt fits

its not THAT offensive... but he looks like a 15 year old with access to the internet trying to figure out how to dress. at that age i was running from cops and trying to get my dick wet, not trying to impress dudes on the internet with my amazing style. i think he should do a little of that before he posts another fit.

its not THAT offensive... but he looks like a 15 year old with access to the internet trying to figure out how to dress. at that age i was running from cops and trying to get my dick wet, not trying to impress dudes on the internet with my amazing style. i think he should do a little of that before he posts another fit.

thought this said 'trying to get my dick wet from cops'. now, that would really be something.

this is exactly what i am talking about

78s objection is so esoteric that only a handful of the chosen can perceive the fault in the fit

perhaps it is some brand incongruity

perhaps the brim of the supreme cap is not at the proper angle

perhaps it is the worst because it is too new

or too old

too black

too strong

tupac

gulag

cool table concept

this is exactly what i am talking about

78s objection is so esoteric that only a handful of the chosen can perceive the fault in the fit

esoteric... I wish... it should be pretty obvious... Riff's get up is fuckin clueless this time 'round. He doesn't know what he wants to be.

That jacket's the recent Acr'teryx Veilance number. Laser cut, seamless, slim, n' slicker than Macross Plus mecha. That does NOT fit with the faux work wear he's wearing underneath. It's not brand synergy that I'm talking about either. He should be wearing it with some SI Shadow shit or something along those lines.

I'd still think the get up was lost without the Supreme cap... but that's just the fuckin icing on the cake. It just shows how confused this get up is. The 'preme cap comes off as desperation for e-cred.

Those cuffs as mentioned are hideous. Learn to cuff properly or get the jeans hemmed.

The colours are all messed up. He's pushing some Ronald McDonald x lumberjack shit with the red n' yellow on top of a heavy blue 'back drop'.

The gloves as we saw in the close up pics he posted are in complete contradiction to the jacket.

Lose the jacket and put on something more in tune with the faux workwear vibe and you'd be passable... but with that jacket on you just exposed yourself.

Sufu kids have no fuckin clue no more.

On anther note: beef's get up is probably the best get up in 2010 on this forum.

satisfied?

so your main gripe is that the jacket doesnt fit the aesthetic of the rest of the fit? I can see that. to be fair, his shirt is also supreme, so the cap isnt too out of place.

Kinda feels like you've been dying to post him in here tho. This isnt the worst. Or even his worst.

If that jacket was the steve alan piece, which looks similar although not a gothy, he'd be posted in best.

@gettoasty fit:

on their own, each half isnt intrinsically terrible. The combination of the two halves sucks. If he lost the cardigan he'd be ok. Or slimmer jawnz w/cardigan + some swag and hes set.

so your main gripe is that the jacket doesnt fit the aesthetic of the rest of the fit? I can see that.
Lose the jacket and put on something more in tune with the faux workwear vibe and you'd be passable...

thanks for restating it... ??????????????????????????

fuckin retoasting

where's some OC

oh and I knew that shirt was preme... doesn't mean shit works tho... that's just blind brand synergy tsk tsk

That jacket's the recent Acr'teryx Veilance number. Laser cut, seamless, slim, n' slicker than Macross Plus mecha. That does NOT fit with the faux work wear he's wearing underneath. It's not brand synergy that I'm talking about either. He should be wearing it with some SI Shadow shit or something along those lines.

I agree with much of what you posted in your critique, and even am on board with this statement inasmuch as I wear Veilance with Shadow and ACR, but I don't think it has to be done this way exclusively. By way of example, here is a shot styled by our own Seenmy in which he mixed aesthetics in a similar manner to what Riff is going for and I think it still works.

Veilance-by-Neil-Bedford-1-480x640.jpg

satisfied?

very

but the unifying factor is all that gear is obscenely expensive and niche

i am not saying it goes together but there is an interior logic

you can imagine what the wearer was thinking when he was putting it together

what's the ultimate jacket?

what's the ultimate branded cap?

it is a sartorial arms race

i am not ripping on riff

he knows what the good stuff is

and he wants to wear all of it

at once

... I don't think it has to be done this way exclusively. By way of example, here is a shot styled by our own Seenmy in which he mixed aesthetics in a similar manner to what Riff is going for and I think it still works.

x

farmer is a perfect example of mixing tech stuff with skate stuff plus heritage/woodsy/farmy gear

i can't honestly be expected to hunt down a fit pic of his though

(a little help?)

and he wants to wear all of it at once

still looks like shit. ha

ordo - I'm not saying that it can't work, but it's not there and honestly if that pic from seenmy was clearer I think you'd be less inclined to say that it works a well as it does. The slickness (look at the cut on them pockets! mechaaaa chest plates!) of the Veilance piece is over powering.

Here's a clearer pic with a similar aesthetic to seenmy's styled get up

5123402704_da1c6bdc0a_z.jpg

Now wouldn't you say that get up would work better with some gore trousers and some uparmored footwear? Atleast Felix understands to let the jacket be the stand out piece and not try and fit it.

sup Felix

edit:

another with slicker footwear

4973496428_613716853c_z.jpg