worst (sufu) waywt fits

When someone tries really hard and fails its bad, but when they dont try at all and somehow still suck its much much worse. I wouldn't mind but the fact that they took and uploaded a picture indicates they're proud of themselves or something.

yeah well i got nothing against all the crappy people i see every day, but they dont take a pic of themselves. If you do that you had either better be trying something or at least not look like an idiot. If you miss both though that's rock bottom.

yeah well i got nothing against all the crappy people i see every day, but they dont take a pic of themselves. If you do that you had either better be trying something or at least not look like an idiot. If you miss both though that's rock bottom.

i get what you mean now. i thought you meant it like how someoen can look bad on an outfit where they're trying hard and spent mad $$$ on it vs. someone looking bad in cheap shit they wear for bumming around the house

cuz i think the first one is worse

other than the proportions being fucked (shirt's too long, the camera angle just makes it even worse), i don't see how that really belongs in here. it's boring typical hypebeast shit, but hardly "worst".

it's just another i'd scroll right past.

HELLO THREAD

Naaaah. Just because you get tired of seeing the same fit on the internet doesn't make him look bad in real life.

^ see, this i agree with. the perfect example of why head blurring is needed.

hm i dont get it, he looks horrible in that picture. I've seen people look good in chambray, even though I'm biased into not liking it. 90% of the chambray fits on here look bad, he managed to find a way to look worse than them.

okay, the more i look at it, the more i notice small things; he said it's an xs yet those sleeves are still billowy, and the feminine curve of the shirt with the huge shoulders is really strange. dude must have a struggle every time he lifts that camera. the denim and shoes aren't my taste, but they fit decently and aren't really offensive. the uo-looking douche above is a way more fitting for the thread though.

i think the most offensive thing about jackstraw's fit is the way all the colors are competing with each other, including the color of his hair. i don't know if the shoes are that match-matchy with the shirt but it's just a bad mix of patterns and colors.

ah but If i rock Navy bucks then I look exactly like Owen....

I agree. The Shamans are no good for that fit.

I need some Ring Moccs or some shit.. or I could have worn my Navy Quoddys...whatever.

dont worry on it, you straight killin shit

If someone like landocal busted out a similar fit as Jack Straw's recent getup (maybe w/ some peanut Quoddy bluchers instead of blue Vans), it would not end up in this thread. Boy just look like a straight fool with that head of his.