worst (sufu) waywt fits

I disagree. This kid, literally, has way to much money than he knows what to do with, for instance constantly buying clothing and camera equipment all the while his clothes never sit right on his body. And to me, his pics put off a vibe that his fit is better than it actually is. and he's the worst kind of consumer, a person that buys and buys and buys, then resale. There are other posters that do this too, but I digress.

He's one of the few that you can love to hate.

I kind of agree with you.

But what irks me most is that he wears stuff he's selling on WAYWT

and re-sells CPs for $210 that he bought for $130. :confused:

yo WTF – let's get some shitty fits in here, all of you shut up

actually you know what – aside from obey, I can't find anything shitty. :\

yeszd.jpg

That just made me laugh though, I love it, it's just hilarious, which I think this thread needs. A little humor.

We should encourage his entrepreneurism..it's the people stupid enough to buy non-rare, used clothing above retail prices who we should be concerned about.

re: no shitty fits for this thread.. it's self reinforcing. Because of this thread nobody dares post really shit fits for the second time. I for one will never give sufu the dubious pleasure of a fit involving the omg-RAF-lego-boots again...

I like the reminiscing about old waywt freakouts. As far as thedaniway talk goes, this was the epic knee pic

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

edit: stupid flikr link didn't work. oh well

Not to mention fade2black had some epic moments including the cousin (or was it sister?) love and the attempted suicides. Lots of good times over the years

I like the reminiscing about old waywt freakouts. As far as thedaniway talk goes, this was the epic knee pic

Not to mention fade2black had some epic moments including the cousin (or was it sister?) love and the attempted suicides. Lots of good times over the years

^^ Same here. I think that guy with the mole took the cake though. What was his name again??

what about AgentJ's bitchassness?!!

he now has a full rep bar too (hopefully due to the photography thread because he is a total fuck up)

I believe he once said he'd kill someone in front of their own mother for a pair of Dior jeans... WOWWWW

^^ Same here. I think that guy with the mole took the cake though. What was his name again??

Kodiak? or something like that..

Don't forget Xenox and all his posts that were found on some sex forum. and the thread that was made so anyone who googled his real name would find a thread filled with all this incriminating shit.

you mean where he publicly apologized because his fam was threatened?

originally posted by englandmj7

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to Mr. Brunetti for my comments.

I actually spoke with Mr. Brunetti and acknowledge that it was ridiculous to make negative comments about someone whom I have never even met and know nothing about.

I understand that he has been in the industry for a very long time and absolutely does know alot about streetwear/fashion, etc. I, on the other hand, do not have relavent experience and speak only from personal opinion. Fuct is truly a formidable opponent.

Again, I am sorry for what I said and hope that we can get on with things. I apologize for any negative repercussions that may have been brought upon the brand as a result of what I said. Cheers,

Marc