worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest amon goth

he used to post at stylezeitgeist but everyone hated him so he "asked" to be banned.

pretty hilarious shit they said about him on that site.

Guest amon goth

he never will as long as he's worshiped at styleforum.

when he posts those ugly ass fits people go nuts over it.

egpt wtf do you think you're doing. this is the socal page.

that's socal!

prof, i think it would work better if you resized that shit to the size of the stuff that is in my sig and then placed it vertically. awesome sig, i await further photoshops from other members.

the worst part of him all is that, he looks like a fucking douche in all those clothes. its like the clothes make him look that way when he puts them on. wtf. so weird

WTF!? He has a Raf Simons Black Palms tattoo? :confused:

i was thinking i recognized those palms from somewhere,u got it, but i think that the raf simons t-shirt is a reference to something else and not a thing of his own.

WTF!? He has a Raf Simons Black Palms tattoo? :confused:
i was thinking i recognized those palms from somewhere,u got it, but i think that the raf simons t-shirt is a reference to something else and not a thing of his own.

smh

boys don't cry

I don't get it. So people at StyleForum actually like this Socal dude's fits? Someone please link so that I may gape in astonishment. It's really hard to believe that people actually think he looks good in what he wears/how he wears it. Also, further proof that beasting on a brand usually results in a retarded outfit.

I don't get it. So people at StyleForum actually like this Socal dude's fits? Someone please link so that I may gape in astonishment. It's really hard to believe that people actually think he looks good in what he wears/how he wears it. Also, further proof that beasting on a brand usually results in a retarded outfit.

haha

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.php?p=2042681&postcount=3429

SoCal your WAYT posts are inspiration,

showing Jet up at every turn.

Your Jil/Raf outfits are divine creation,

each look a lesson-to-learn

Without your spending, where would this forum be?

Another fashion wasteland, doomed to mediocrity.

From Recent Purchases to Men's Shoes,

I follow your posts like the 11 o'clock news

FacePalm_qjgenth.jpg

I do believe

you are what you perceive

It's really amazing how everything in life is perception.

People read mags and blogs and then shop believing that clothes make the steeze. They throw expensive stuff on without any inner confidence and swag while expecting the clothes to make the look work.

You need to make the clothes work for you; and,if you believe,you can make just about anything work.