worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
A while back he posted a pic of his girl. She was pretty smokin', I must say.

don't remember, but if so he oughtta just post her more often instead of action pics and dressing in drag.

I'd actually give stillanerd some props. He's going for a certain look...whilst not totally there yet, i wouldn't call it a fail just yet either.

to be fair i can see the look he is going for , but he has so completely missed in in this shot that it deserves the placing imo (- that shirt?, glasses AND that hat? and dear god those shoes.. it deserves to be here just for the laces - the trench and trousers will look good in another look, but not here)

Hebrews are the name of the tribe, so I would assume that when the tribe as a whole was in existence, that they were all Jewish. As it stands now, there are no "Hebrews" anymore, per say, so it's hard to answer your question fully.

hmmm... does this weaken the strength of my insult when a call somebody a dirty heeb? i do not think so.

Who started the whole girls wearing shredded tights thing?

Was it Agyness? Who do I blame? Lookbook.nu? INAYA?!

Suddenly every bitch is wearing tights with holes.

eww... no way. :(

Zara shoes are wack as hell. Either elf-pointy or square toed.

zara shoes are not the best always seem crappily made...

this guys shoes are neither square toed or elf pointy being a chisel toe and there is nothing wrong with the shape, in fact i would go as far as to say i like the shoes.

as for the cp suggestion. reminds me of when people thought every outifit went with jack purcells around here.

The only concern i have with that fit is the really ugly shirt underneath the jacket.. Everything else seems to work fine imo

the only thing that doesn't bother me with that fit is that awesome shirt. although the shoes also look kinda good everything else fits awkward and doesn't make sense together

Like i said, nothing wrong with it per se. Just that as a reflection of someone trying to break into the sufu uniform mould, it makes me sad/angry.

But then again i guess if we gotta hate on stuff like that, it's a good thing.

Your criticism is valid in that right. At least he wasn't wearing white hightops with tight black jeans. Fuck that shit. Fuck the world.