worst (sufu) waywt fits

No offense Chrono, but something about this screams "parking valet." Business casual + bright windbreaker looks like an attempt to class up for the restaurant while maintaining high visibility to avoid moving vehicles.

True, but I have that same jacket so I can't hate.

Word, servo. One of the school's colors is red and i try to wear this one gamedays for the kiddies since it's the only red (more a true red irl) thing i own. Having to dress business casual err'day is annoying.

word, I can only try to get it right next time

hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha ahhahahahahhahah

Guest jmatsu

TkyoRed

bored

S7300443d.jpg

looks like the she-he from the crying game dressed up for misshapes. denim-boots combo is just fucked.

Guest jmatsu
n(n) steez.. or atleast trying to.

had occurred 2 me as well. vest/scarf-shemaughshit/neckwear/hat.

"tkyo" b tokyo i presume.