worst (sufu) waywt fits

while i'm not overly offended by this cute girl, the whole outfit strikes me as trying too hard. also her jeans look uncomfortable...almost vulva-crushing.

typographiend2hc3.png

Houndstooth headband.

Overunity shirt.

belt.

f21 Skinny jeans.

Hosoi vans.

I checked this thread cause I knew this was gonna show up. It's definitely not worst. Her style is somewhat run of the mill as far as things go, I could expect to see 39 girls dress like her at any semi-indie art opening or show around here, but does not at all belong in this thread.

Is she gonna be another Soepom, where she gets major rep for being an attractive girl, and then huge backlash because she's getting so much credit?

Guest jmatsu
while i'm not overly offended by this cute girl, the whole outfit strikes me as trying too hard. also her jeans look uncomfortable...almost vulva-crushing.

yeah i'll admit her face appears to be alright, but the clothes have got to go. esp that ugly belt.

someone said something to the extent that alot of girls attending indie art shows/whatever dress like this.

while i don't think a majority of "indie-art show" girls look great, i do think that alot of them dress alittle better or at least more interesting than this.

too me, this is more street or even mtv looking.

seriously would any of you want your girlfriends dressing like this? uuh maybe your kidsister but....

if so, i've more then likely neg repped that ass in the past.

I honestly never did it until I purchased my MHI sno pants which in my opinion don't look really look as good unless they're rolled up. I was looking for something different instead of my usual raw selvedge denim 7 days a week, especially considering this Florida heat...I don't see how I wore denim every day during last summer.

MHI is where you went wrong. I`m pretty sure Jennifer Anniston had the same pants and wore em the same way like in about `98. Get on the w)taps tip. You`ll never go back.

I have a pair of taps BDUs in L. I'm about 32-33 inch waist and that shit sags like a motherfucker. Even with a belt, they are really saggy. Hmmmmm.

The other BDUs (the one that isn't made of parachute-ish cloth i.e. thick chino like BDUs) fit smaller though.

Typographiend's fit is definetly average, but I'm too mesmerized by her body and face to care. And I really wouldn't mind my girl dressing like that, and you haven't neged me yet jmatsu (please dont :) )

Typographiend's fit is definetly average, but I'm too mesmerized by her body and face to care. And I really wouldn't mind my girl dressing like that, and you haven't neged me yet jmatsu (please dont :) )

I'm starting to believe that half the SuFu has never been with a woman... or that they have very low standards. Or they have yellow fever.

I mean, she's cute, I suppose... but if I were to rate every girl who looks like her this highly then I might as well just drool over every girl on the street.

Guest jmatsu
I'm starting to believe that half the SuFu has never been with a woman... or that they have very low standards. Or they have yellow fever.

I mean, she's cute, I suppose... but if I were to rate every girl who looks like her this highly then I might as well just drool over every girl on the street.

fuckin amen.

only now?

haven't you ever noticed that every single girl that posts on wdywt gets almost to reperection only from their first post?ah

Guest jmatsu
*cuts off balls and penis*

nah don't get it twisted. i'd probably buy her a cheap drink special or a jello shot in a dive-bar in iowa...

i mean, i see all these random nice pics of girls in the fobby page/japgirls page/etc... then i read this page and wonder why guys are on this girl/her shit like flies on doox2.

are some of you in the military? do you get internet? i know this girl could def win the miss iraq 2007 pagent, but seriously...

warning: this is trash. don't you dare delete this comment.

can we give this girl a rest though? i mean come on, she's got like 3 posts and all we can do is debate over whether she's cute enough to take notice of? give her a chance to shine and provide some input before we start treating her like someone who can't read what we're talking about.