worst (sufu) waywt fits

Man i am just so repulsed by this This fucking guy wearing supreme while making that fucking pose with his finger in his mouth fucking sick what the hell if this is a joke then its funny but i don't know if it is i really hope so. The skinny guy pisses me off much more with gay pose wearing supreme god its so ridiculous. I bet its just kix joking and if he were to tell its a joke his friends would read it so he can't write its a joke they believe he's serious in having them post fits.

I wish i could neg rep you...but alas!

What are you talking about e cred? fuck that completely.The company has history unlike every other t shirt brand that goes hand and hand with this asshole. Even though i am sure there are plenty that wear supreme and act like this guy it just more upsetting compared to if he were just drenched in crooks etc. Do i really need to explain

Guest StuckOnStupid
Screw the outfits. Seriously, what-the-fuck is wrong with tubby's head? Joints about the size of a golf ball.

can't you imagine what their rap demo tape sounds like? for sure the fat guy makes tEh bEaTz.

What are you talking about e cred? fuck that completely.The company has history unlike every other t shirt brand that goes hand and hand with this asshole. Even though i am sure there are plenty that wear supreme and act like this guy it just more upsetting compared to if he were just drenched in crooks etc. Do i really need to explain

hahahahhahahhahaaa

you're even gayer than supreme.

i have seen this dude around town, the skinny one. to a friend i said "i felt kinda bad, i could name every brand he was wearing in one glance" "are you kidding? he would have loved that"

i think i have never hated so much individuals that i don't know.

the fat guy is just sad, a guy with that physique that spends so much attention to clothes is just stupid, lose weight to look like a human being and then maybe you can think of spending more than 5 bucks on a piece of clothing.

about the other guy, well, he is just straight homo with a really poor taste in clothes, and yet, he looks like he thinks he's the bomb. reality check: you are not

i think i have never hated so much individuals that i don't know.

the fat guy is just sad, a guy with that physique that spends so much attention to clothes is just stupid, lose weight to look like a human being and then maybe you can think of spending more than 5 bucks on a piece of clothing.

Do they just breed 'em ignorant in portugal or something?

Come on man, have a least a smidgen of compassion.

Losing excess weight and therefore improving one's health should be a higher priority to an obese individual than seeking out and wearing fashionable attire.

and these two things are mutually exclusive?

also...who are you to determine someone else's priorities...?

egpt - your reasons for hating them fucking suck. fat people cant like fashion? do you have to have a certain physique to spend more than $5 on clothing?

I just find it funny because I'm still overweight (though I'm probably half the man that guy is) and yet I got +rep from egpt telling me to ignore comments just like the one he made... :confused:

Losing excess weight and therefore improving one's health should be a higher priority to an obese individual than seeking out and wearing fashionable attire.

Whatever. Hamburgers and hotdogs are fucking delicious. Eating ice cream is much more fun than buying clothes or losing weight. Hedonists 4 LIFE! You better ax somebody!

hahaha, yeah the crotch is EXTREMELY low... they are great fitting pants.. i think the pose/angle just mucks it up tho.. anyways im not going to post anymore shit from like 3yrs ago.. haha

dude, you know, you really annoy me cos you always sound like you just want love. which is really really irritating. not to mention that you're posting photos from 3 years ago, seriously, what's the point.

78: ive gotten my ricoh GRD back now :D.. unfortunately i do not have a mirror to assist me

and comments like these are just so gay. dont ride dick, get your own steez.