good hip hop

its pretty good, barry bonds is dope, i like flashing lights and everything i am also, but big brother is a pretty big waste of time

i mean, it sounds good, but i dont really care about your asskissing/petty beef airing, at all

either way its a pretty solid album. like nesk im gonna hold off on real judgment until i can listen to it properly

big brother is not only poorly written and executed, its fucking obviously only on the album because jiggaman is pres and wants to promote himself as much as possible. that shit is so hurtin.

I really doubt he'd need to do that for Jay. wack or not, I think its a sincere tribute. I dont mind the track, but I can see how you'd think its cheesy though.

good album, not great. same thing i said about late reg. i know it'll grow on me. disappointed that the leak didnt have bittersweet with john mayer. only promo with the apple release? good track. better than some (if not most) of the tracks on graduation.

kanye def poetry jam:

comon kanye, keep that caliber of lyricism up.

so on this new kanye album...

i duno. i feel let down.

i'm not digging these cheesey synth beats all across the board. it's like the guy just discovered duran duran and corny guido club music.

i'm not digging the guests. weezy? t-pain?!?! (i just heard an interview w/ kanye on hot 97... he just said t-pain is the most important artist in music right now. "a true genius". this makes me fear for the future).

there are a few hot tracks, but stuff like "i wonder" and "drunk and hot girls" are putting me to sleep. on the other hand, "champion", "good life" and "flashing lights" are really sick. in the end, it doesn't compare to Late Registration or even College Dropout, and it's definitely not anywhere close to the "top 10 of all time" "5 mic 10000star classic" albums kanye's hyping it up to be.

love the album, and i am sure it will grow on me.

the t-pain music is fucking garbage, dunno what the fuck passed through kanyes mind to put this guy on a track.

apparently he had the whole track set up, minus the hook. that's when jay"big brother"-z stepped and told him to hook up with t-pain.

and you wonder why Kingdom Come sucked so much...

in 15 years, t pain will be regarded as a genius among men, only partially due to his untimely death in a tragic vocoder accident

holla

it would be awesome if a cartoon like The Simpsons or Family Guy wrote a gag about T Pain, showing him behind the vocoder and whatnot, then reveal his real voice and have it sound like Woody Allen, Vanessa Redgrave, or something really random like that.

anyone read that xxl article about qtip and common forming a group and putting a record out? apparently they are supposed to get in the studio after they finish touring together.

that has potential to be really dope. tip says he'll be doing the bulk of the productiona nd kanye will be on it too.

anyone read that xxl article about qtip and common forming a group and putting a record out? apparently they are supposed to get in the studio after they finish touring together.

that has potential to be really dope. tip says he'll be doing the bulk of the productiona nd kanye will be on it too.

Haven't heard about this yet, but it seems as if it'll shape up to be great...

Album is dope as hell besides Barry Bonds & Drunk Girls. Those songs are pretty bad.

As much as you hate T-Pain, his sound actually fits on that track.

I hated Homecoming, because I LOVED the original Home from the mixtapes, but its really growing on me. If he removed Barry Bonds or Drunk Girls with Bittersweet and a couple skits, it would be great.

in 15 years, t pain will be regarded as a genius among men, only partially due to his untimely death in a tragic vocoder accident

holla

auto tune. but whatever. dude sucks anyway.

im not gonna get too much of a boner about it.

i remember electric circus and kamal the abstract. it could be a fuckign diaster.

fingers crossed, though.

yo... i liked electric circus.

so anyone heard the track 14 off graduation? i'm curious as to what the final version of bittersweet sounds like. unless it's just some intro of him at def poetry jam. then what a waste.

graduation's too short, alotta the tracks dropped already, and wtf, rehashing "home". prolly won't hold my attention for long. the looking forward to weezy. seriously.

edit:

HELL YEAH. i'm even seeding this i'm so happy it finally worked.

confession: i have an autographed copy of late registration that my gf got for me when it dropped. kanye said she was a good girlfriend for getting it for me. i feel so special.

yeah, she stood in line at borders in chicago on drop day for like 4 hours for it. my only possesion i have in my familys fire safe.

confession: i have an autographed copy of late registration that my gf got for me when it dropped. kanye said she was a good girlfriend for getting it for me. i feel so special.

i have one too. saw him at a shoe store right after. still regret not asking him to sign my college dropout instrumentals.

^ Bittersweet isnt on the album. Sample probably didnt clear or something, which I find hard to believe since he got PYT sample clearance for Good Life.

track "14" is supposed to be a track called "bittersweet poetry" only sold on itunes.

just wondering if it leaked yet. heard of 2 full versions. one on the mixtape w/ the girl singing too, and one without.

^ Bittersweet isnt on the album. Sample probably didnt clear or something, which I find hard to believe since he got PYT sample clearance for Good Life.

I Love Weezy, but he came pretty medicore on that track, but his album will be a banger and Im pretty certain on that.

I read that Bittersweet was only on the japanese release. Not totally true if it's true though.