good hip hop

fuck that guy. are u serious?

sorry, that's not hiphop man. that's some california trash. just my opinion.

What? He's enjoyable to listen too, and his beats are sick.

I love hip hop. i guess his not really a rapper? but his beats are off the hook.

mickey avalon is awful. i cant even appreciate that shit ironically. its just fucking filthy and trying too hard and not working at all. that guilty simpson track wasnt my style, but im glad i have it a shot. maybe if i ever hear something else from him ill be more into it.

on another note. i just got the new wiley album and im really loving it. this is the first thing ive heard form him and i think its phenomenal. does he have a big back catalouge that i should check out? and if anyone in UK can pick me up some roll deep 12" i will gladly reimburse you for your time and effort.

the only thing about avalon that counts is that hes a rubbery d-bag who thinks rapping about street hustlers to trust fund babies is somehow "next level". i was so baffled to see mass appeal endorsing him until i remembered how much of a "street culture" circle jerk the mag was to begin with. in short: fuck mickey avalon.

keagan: i wont hold your shitty taste in rappers against you because you put me up on avy lee roth in that other thread and thats some serious shit right there. im going to invite you to our wedding, and maybe let you get down with her before i consimate.

oh, and whats wileys other album titles? ill see if i can track them down.

when i was saying i was really loving playtime is over, i was only on side b. side c and d get kinda emo. i wasnt expecting that. maybe i should have cause of the cover art, but i didnt know grime touched that kind of subject matter. it wasnt bad, just a curve ball.

6fyqzya.jpg

1. Im Back

2. What Would Happen Ft. Stack Bundles

3. The Future

4. Cold World Ft. Musiq Soulchild

5. I Keep That

6. Outcast

7. The Pump

8. Stained

9. Only You

10. Pop Off

11. Suntin Ft. Coke

12. This Is For

13. Is This My Life

14. Three Sides A Story

15. Bullshit Rappers & Metaphors

16. Bonus Track

yaheaaard. its mostly tracks from Mood Muzik 1 and 2.. but worth listening. I like Joe.

sean: your recomendation is useless without an upload, but i love you anyway.

the dj at my work tonight played half my record collection, and was fucking killing it. he opened with the red. is it gay that it made me think of superfuture?

ps - i was hating on the new kanye singels but i saw him do you cant tell me nothing on 106 and he kicked the third verse over a string section that was playing bittersweet symphony and now i have a huge kanye boner. i still think he sucks live cause his voice cracks and he needs to rap over a vocal track, but i kinda love that song now.

joe budden is good, but he aint never ever ever gonna blow up.

maybe not, thats why he did what he did after labels fucked him over, he went and released tracks independently on tapes. I think he said that his label was forcing him to do jingles for the radio which is something he didn't have interest in doing. Budden isn't probably the best business man but I always get the feeling that hes spitting from his heart and he loves what hew does, which is why I have a lot of respect for him.

^^^Just a little gay, but I do that too. I think of superfuture everytime I hear Justice.

I'll probably get flamed for this but have you guys heard the new Ja Rule / Lil Wayne single? Beat is on point, and both their flows are pretty nice too. Here's the youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsrZiMm4bE

EDIT: Anyone know how to imbed the video directly onto my post?

haha I gotta say I was chuckling half way through that video :o

I dont like Wayne, but I cant believe hes doing a track with Ja Rule, thats kinda like boning anything that moves and being the hot motherfucker he is, I dont think he needs to. but they do complement each other on the verses though, atleast no ones shines too much lyrically :D

this had me Lol'ing:

Call Me What You Want I Dont Give A Finger In the Middle

Ima Hold It Down And Blow Up My Anchor Is The missile

When i Say We Got The Brrrrrrrr I Aint Tryna Whistle

Long Body Maybach It Make Me Feel So Little

Im Ballin on The Suckers And i Wont Pick up my

Dribble Retarded on These beats Sick,I Spit Hospitals

And She Couldn't Stand Under My Umbrella If It Drizzled

My Pimp Game Propa,My If Aim Propa/So Run And

I Will Hit U Like Jerimiah Trotter Yessir Call Me Young Carter

My Leather So Soft And I Be Stuntin like My Daughter