good hip hop

i recorded this yesterday at my homies, i've been spitting a lot lately and writing, this is the first piece of recent stuff i've gotten recorded but i'm excited to get some more laid down. idk if yall will like it or not and i tried listening to that other dudes to figure out what youd think of mine but it wont load on my shitty ass internet lol

anyways http://soundcloud.com/justconnor/homegrown-champion

Your voice is kind of weak. The flow is there but the beat is drowning everything out. You need to get angry. Spit like its imperative that I hear every single word you have to say.

fsho i can feel that. i think i sound better live when im all juiced up and shit but i feel almost silly rapping like that in the studio cause its not how i normally sound... like its fake i dunno. imma try it. the beats definitely drowning my homie only had time for me to do 1 take and i guess he didnt get the levels right

loving the dark vibes in the new juicy j and SGP tapes so far

Don't know if this dude has been mentioned in this thread (search/Google isn't really helping), but GDP just came out with a new album, Useless Eaters.

UBBXuejEdS0

also, since everyone is posting personal projects and stuff, here's an EP that my friend just put out: http://hazbey.bandcamp.com/album/the-haz-ep

... I think it's really dope for a first project

you tell your friend I like it - cheers for posting!

Recently digged out Tical LP by Method Man - my god that cat flows - forgot how ill he was, RZA production so jazzy, dark and dope.

in contrast with my jay elect shit, i've been feeling black thoughts #2

FSp5SppdbG4

n_ksx8tE4Qw

btw, why the hell is everyone doing all lex luger beats for their tapes now? i mean i like his sound, but wtf.