good hip hop

Blu – SLNGBNGrs!

off his new mixtape NoYork

meh. this is too hard on a madlib disrupted video game beat tip, blu cant really save it. i liked that vid of him rapping over that band in portland. did the labum leak or is it actually out yet?

odd future's tyler the creator and earl sweatshirt came out with some of the best shit this year.

Gwk_Tkau4-M

big boi was a good summer album but doesn't quite hold up to repeat listens as well as i'd like. gucci mane's newest lacks the production value or qualityof the state v. radic. kanye was kanye. freddie gibbs did some alright stuff

flockavelli!!

a forgotten gem of 2010:

nTqEgbVEYJA

^^ Tyler's new one is supposedly dropping on Christmas day. I'm pretty pumped about it as Bastard was ridiculous (btw Bastard dropped in 2009)

edit: talking about OFWGKTA in general, their 2010 mixtape Radical was fucking great, Domo Genesis's Rolling Papers was great (especially considering it was quite different than most OF stuff), and both Mellowhype mixtapes were dope. Everything the group is releasing is good shit.

Ahh dude definitely hit up the Mellowhype shit. They're awesome.

Rolling Papers is just chill, a lot of weird synth stuff going on.

I enjoy all of their stuff.. Earl's tape is probably my least favorite of everything they've done, but his flow is always sick.

evidencefront.jpg

1 Because

2 Let the beat flip

3 Can’t be found [Feat. Rakaa]

4 Lines of cocaine

5 The world [Feat. Oh No]

6 Frame of mind

7 Egg men (StepBrothers)

8 If they only knew

9 Think’n bout thinking [Feat. Fashawn]

PM FOR DOWNLOAD LINK

Sorry Ordo! FWIW, it is a free EP-

so far ive been swagging heavily to EARL, Bastard, The Fucking Tape, Blackenedwhite, and RADICAL. about to see whats up with dat yellowhite (elephunk circus is the jam so far) and hodgy's dena tape

out of everyone i gotta say my favez are tyler, earl, hodgy, and left brain +jasper and taco for the lulz. tyler and earl are sick dudez . mellowhype is just pure swag. im just hoping that earl would come back soon so him and tyler could work on their duo shiz already

and hopefully they can start swagging with Lil B too. he said he wont have a problem working with em so i can see this actually going down in the future. hopefully next year. Lil B+Lupe is pretty random though.

unreleased Tyler swag. acapella at the end is bananas

Jl_SF-yD0_8

hodgy is the best hypeman ever. definitely puts the "hype" in mellowhype