good hip hop

I only click on this thread when I see NESK posted, anymore.

You guys need to up your taste game. That is all.

funny you should say that since im beginning to feel i have no idea where 90% of the music posted in here is coming from anymore.

The garbage can. Mickey Halstead is 3x dope though. Word to heflys

unreleased Tyler swag. acapella at the end is bananas

Jl_SF-yD0_8

hodgy is the best hypeman ever. definitely puts the "hype" in mellowhype

how the motherfucking shit can tyler have unreleased material? he doesnt even have a record out. there arent even CDRs of his material or promotional 12"s for radio outlets. his entire catalog is tweeted and mediafired. how does a youtube video constitute unrealeased material if its the exact same means as all his other shit is disseminated?

and no. flava flav is the greatest hype man ever, followed by the entire population of staten island who show up to every wu-affiliated show and crowd the headliners off the stage.

also, fuck this micro-niche internet rap world that thinks it means something. i can get behind like 0.000017% of the tracks i hear, but alot of dumbass kids are hailing guys with no clout or staying power as the GOAT.

in 6 months, another crew of unknowns will rush the internet with hilarious memes and you will have forgotten about oddfuture and lil b. not because they arent talented, which they may be, but because you never invested anything in them other than downloading their overly prolific digital output and appropriating their slang for messageboard use.

it cant just be me getting old, this shit just doesnt make any sense.

how the fuck is XXL making a year end mixtape list? thats like doing a top 10 demo tape list. what i really want ot know is which 50 rappers wore the coolest hats this year. c'mon XXL, be the beacon of authentic street journalism that you claim to be and school heads on how to keep they domes crispy.

impossible

nesk i feel you. i do enjoy the oddfuture stuff, but theyll definitely fade into obscurity soon. this threads a dump anyways, with the constant posting of bad rappers utterly average (at best) tracks it's tough to find the few real joints out there.

also hip hop is something you live rap is the music etc.. posting fucking wiz khalifa and rick ross songs in a thread called "good new hip hop" is, in my opinion, an abomination

@Pavlov

Guy is pushing transcendentalism in his rap and attempts stream of consciousness through freestyles. Also he's trolling on the industry and it's pretty entertaining.

edit: oh and because he's a based nobleman.

edit edit: guy works incredibly hard to do what he wants to do instead of doing what record execs tell him will sell.

impossible

nesk i feel you. i do enjoy the oddfuture stuff, but theyll definitely fade into obscurity soon. this threads a dump anyways, with the constant posting of bad rappers utterly average (at best) tracks it's tough to find the few real joints out there.

also hip hop is something you live rap is the music etc.. posting fucking wiz khalifa and rick ross songs in a thread called "good new hip hop" is, in my opinion, an abomination

oddfuture is just getting started, and they make legitimately good music. I'm not gonna make a tumblr in their honor or go spray paint OFWGKTA swastikas on buildings but I still get down with a lot of their stuff.

FOR INSTANCE:

sNdyj4H5NVA

(OH SHIT WHERE DIS BEAT FRUM? O THAT'S RIGHT THAT DUDE WIZ KHALIFA)

You really sound so dumb in the last part of your post. You say some vague shit about hip hop is something you live and rap is the music blahfuckingblah, in order to hate on Wiz Khalifa & Rick Ross getting posted here? Both artists have made horrible shit, but so do most anyway.. If you are really gonna claim the "HIP HOP LYFESTYLE", shouldn't you be appreciative of any good song that is a product of it, regardless of who made it?

dco doom: get at em with whatever shabazz palaeces you got going on. i need that shit. PMs all day, son.

destructo: i would never say those kids arent going places. if pitchfork and dazed and confused jump on the jock, youre destined for at least a lil (b)it of success. oddfuture is by far the least offensive phenomenon to come out of the internet in the past couple years, despite how offensive they are trying to be. i wish the stars for those guys. they are passable rappers with an admirable gimmick. but anyone who hails them as the future of rap is retarded. they are just a stepping stone in the lexicon of forgettable rap crews. i will ride for them until they fall short of their promise.

you kinda gotta step away from shit sometimes and realize how disposable everything has become. I LOVE RAP. but im beginning to thing hip hop as i know it has been reduced to nothing more than black music for white chicks. and if i didnt love white chicks more than gods green earth, i would probably me a suicidal jihadist, because rap is beginning to suck so hard.

the only thing that takes the pain away is CWGs quoting ODB lyrics.

I'm never happy I read this thread.

check this du though

uiAQ9xQQHeQ

I can't fuck with Tyler. I tried. I'd rather listen to Cage. I like MellowHype though.

listening to Action's mixtape, Starlito's Way 3, BLACKENEDWHITE, Trunk Muzik 0-60 (kinda disapointing, but I fuck with yelawolf still)

free flocka