lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Heres my Levis Blue Star, My Levis (dunno number), Von Dutch, Evisu, J-Lindeberg, Levis Silver Tab, Wrangler, J-Lindeberg "jonte", Nudie, Triple 5 Soul, some Armanis...

I have a feeling in a couple of months....hell even weeks, half of those will be in the dumpster if you plan to stick around here for a while :P

I have a feeling in a couple of months....hell even weeks, half of those will be in the dumpster if you plan to stick around here for a while :P

:) As you noticed, yes Im new to superfuture... And Im quite new to denim compared to most you guys. Im a tall guy, 1m97, and I always have a hard time finding denim that I like. If any of you have any tips, plz let me know. I also need some tips on where to buy the good stuff, as I live in Norway, and we dont get a lot up here. Nudie owns the market, and I didnt include my 6 nudie jeans in the pic as they are all f**cked up after years of wearing and tearing.. :)

:) As you noticed, yes Im new to superfuture... And Im quite new to denim compared to most you guys. Im a tall guy, 1m97, and I always have a hard time finding denim that I like. If any of you have any tips, plz let me know. I also need some tips on where to buy the good stuff, as I live in Norway, and we dont get a lot up here. Nudie owns the market, and I didnt include my 6 nudie jeans in the pic as they are all f**cked up after years of wearing and tearing.. :)

shit... i wanna see those!

Shit, you decided to exclude the good stuff?

Shit, you decided to exclude the good stuff?

Well. Here are some of them.

These Nudies have been worn amost constantly for 2 years (02-03). The tearmarks are not done by me, but came naturally. This was one of the first models ever released by Nudie.

953110img_7334.jpg

981173img_7335.jpg

This next one I bought last year in Oslo. Its been used maybe 5 times.

143237img_7336.jpg

784567img_7337.jpg

And this last one for now. I know its noe denim, but its a very limited release by Nudie in cord. Im not sure if you call the fabric cord in english, in that case Im not sure what it is. At least its not denim.

005120img_7338.jpg

I've posted my collection before, but here's my girlfriend's denim collection:

250554469_dca75d1249.jpg

Levi's 501's from around 1966 - real thing, not LVC repro

Blue Bell Wrangler side-zips from the 1940's

Lee Cowboy repros

Full Count

The Levi's are amazing. They're starting to rot and I've done numerous repairs to them - here's a pic showing the crotch repairs I've done:

250554472_6e0aee32f1.jpg

I don't think she has ever washed them.

^^ "crotch tears I've caused "

there we go, I fixed it for you. haha.

Seriously though, big-props to your girl. I'm trying to hook my sisters up so they can join my denim lifestyle. Where were you when I was asking for help about this?! http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14928

Funny I got my girl some Edwin ladies 505 and they SMOOSHED her buutocks - and she has major assage ..

The entire waist on the rearside just rides loose and she doesnt like them ..

crazy fit on the waist ..