lets see what you've got.

partytaco

hahahaha. beefcake i must offer my apologies (in english).

what did that whole string mean though? ;)

tweedlesinpink, haha, it's fine :) i said "i've got an idea - let's just speak our own languages? it'll be really easy for everyone to understand. speaking english seems lame." :)

Cloud Atlas, I'm from dalarna, borlänge kinda.

let's get back on topic... what's the deal with joe mccoys? i dont know much about them. is it a personal addiction to them in zk4025s case or were they (i think i read somewhere they're not made anymore?) an extremely good product?

Um English please ZK ?

he thought you were accusing him of selling fake LVs. :)

what's the deal with joe mccoys? i dont know much about them. is it a personal addiction to them in zk4025s case or were they (i think i read somewhere they're not made anymore?) an extremely good product?

this particular 905 model seems not to be made anymore? but mccoys are still very much around.

zk also does have a thing for them i think...nearing a 100 pairs at one point is crazy.

actually i've also noticed the japanese sites invariably have a pair of mccoys. are they standard issue for denimheads there?

Tweedles - please reply to him I wasn't accusing him of any such thing - just punching a joke at him because TW is famous for basically running BIG mob type business selling fakes of LV and Gucci and the likes , though from what I understand theirs is a cut above the rest of the fake industry - VERY meticulous fakes ..

I meant no harm or insult so he should get his panties out his arse asap and chill ..

Tweedles - please reply to him I wasn't accusing him of any such thing - just punching a joke at him because TW is famous for basically running BIG mob type business selling fakes of LV and Gucci and the likes , though from what I understand theirs is a cut above the rest of the fake industry - VERY meticulous fakes ..

I meant no harm or insult so he should get his panties out his arse asap and chill ..

:) 我已經知道您只是在開玩笑而已了

抱歉因為我的爛英語造成的誤會

哈哈:P

Part 3

j2fj3.jpg

all non wash Joe McCOY's jeans

整理得好累啊,昨天先把一個房間的JEANS 分類然後帶到店內拍照

這些是目前留在身邊還沒穿過的所有Joe McCOY (已經穿過的我分在另一類)

Joe McCOY的產品已經在2001年之後就已經不再生產了,但是2004年起McCOY

公司重新整合所有不同系列的產品

如: Joe McCOY, Real McCOY, Toy McCOY.......等

全部統一名稱為目前使用的Real McCOY, 我穿過目前新的產品如:S614

品質也非常好,若各位有興趣也可以買來穿穿看

Part 3

j2fj3.jpg

all non wash Joe McCOY's jeans

整理得好累啊,昨天先把一個房間的JEANS 分類然後帶到店內拍照

這些是目前留在身邊還沒穿過的所有Joe McCOY (已經穿過的我分在另一類)

Joe McCOY的產品已經在2001年之後就已經不再生產了,但是2004年起McCOY

公司重新整合所有不同系列的產品

如: Joe McCOY, Real McCOY, Toy McCOY.......等

全部統一名稱為目前使用的Real McCOY, 我穿過目前新的產品如:S614

品質也非常好,若各位有興趣也可以買來穿穿看

"it's tiring to put all these in order; yesterday i sorted out the jeans in one of my apartments and brought them to the shop to photograph. these are all the Joe McCOY i have with me at the moment which are unworn (i sorted the worn jeans aside)

Joe McCOY's products ended their manufacturing run in 2001, but from 2004 the McCOY company amalgamated all its different product lines such as Joe McCOY, Real McCOY, Toy McCOY...etc into a single heading, which is today's Real McCOY; i've worn their current products (like the S614).

the products are also good, if anyone is keen you should buy a pair to try."

numero_uno - i've told him that, and he's replied that it was a misunderstanding on his part; his english is bad so forgive him!

let's focus on the jeans, people :)

That is a vulgar display of denim obsession. I LOVE IT!!! Tags on and everything. I am not sure one could ever wear one quarter of that many in a lifetime. I started adding up my raw denim and dividing by the number of years left in my life the other day. The ratio had me breaking in my last pair at 67 or something like that.

cool!

i'd be looking foward to seeing some pics

are they sneakers (e.g. nike, adidas) or leather shoes (boots e.g. red wings)

:D

They are almost boots e.g. red wing , danner, Joe McCOY..........and some vintage

all star.:P

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=zk2006&book=2&page=4

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=zk2006&book=2&page=5

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=zk2006&book=2&page=6

:) 我已經知道您只是在開玩笑而已了

抱歉因為我的爛英語造成的誤會

哈哈:P

omg babelfish japanese to english sucks bad - this is what I translated your post to say ..

Our 已 經 intellectual road? Merely right resident in opening 玩 laughing 而 已 抱 歉 cause because of Ryo our mark 爛 English creation error 會 哈 哈

:-(

anyways ..

omg babelfish japanese to english sucks bad - this is what I translated your post to say ..

Our 已 經 intellectual road? Merely right resident in opening 玩 laughing 而 已 抱 歉 cause because of Ryo our mark 爛 English creation error 會 哈 哈

anyways ..

sorry about my poor english!

Forgive me please :D

Thank you!!!

anyways ..

dude. thats cos its in chinese