Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

It's my opinion that the Trubalance and Barrie Last's run about the same...That being said I also wear the same size in the Grant Last allthough it's a bit more narrow in the toe area to me...When I start getting in the Leydon Last, Plaza Last Etc, I start sizing up a bit...

I can agree with that. It is mainly the toe area that of the grant that makes me want to go a size up.

It's my opinion that the Trubalance and Barrie Last's run about the same...That being said I also wear the same size in the Grant Last allthough it's a bit more narrow in the toe area to me...When I start getting in the Leydon Last, Plaza Last Etc, I start sizing up a bit...

This is the most succinct and, in my opinion, accurate summation of Alden sizing that I've read yet.

Buy this man a beer!

I have these boots for sale on ebay

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Item number 300360981991

Really nice pair of boots unfortunately too small for me. Good condition, slight nick in leather lining (see photo). Original soles and heels and you can see from the photos they've been worn sparingly. Will look even better with age. UK size 9.5 length on sole is 12.5 inches, width 4.75 inches. Made in Italy.

I know I should just have put these on Supermarket but I thought they might go to a good home if I put them on this thread........if they don't sell they go to the Thrift shop!

Curious as to the difference between the Semi Dress/Bounty Hunter last and the traditional smoke jumper last. any answers out there?

The Bounty Hunter Model is the upper of a Smoke Jumper placed on the Semi Dress Last...Kinda like a hybrid of the 2 boots...

with one extra leather mid sole you feel more comfortable?

or just for the design?

i like it like that and i like my front pat of my feet is not " feelin" the ground when i walk

i like it like that and i like my front pat of my feet is not " feelin" the ground when i walk

someone said that he feel little back pain with white's semi dress boots

even if standard single leather sole. because of the heels higher than

sneakers he usually use.

double mid sole + vibram out sole... Isn't it painful?

nope its not okuyama san did it in such a way that theyr almost flat when you wear em it feels more shorter ( heel) than an ordinary white single leather + vibram