Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Morning, Bobo...quality is great ...2 lines of leather in the sole, 2 lines of rubber plus the "massage" points...really comfty...

And the camel leather feels very soft, yet durable..should be interesting evo...

Those look really nice! and the price is just as sweet... I swear, I think I'm going to try and restrict my leather shoe buying to vintage from now on... there's so much good stuff out there. I love my Hanover oxfords now that they're all broken in and comfy ( and now that I've got another pair of nice work shoes, I can wear them out and beat them up a little bit more)

It really is one of those things where "they don't make 'em like they used to"...

After seeing more and more redwings lately they are growing on me.... But I have a question.

Does anyone know of dodgy fake red wing boots?

There is a pair that I'm interested in and I am not too sure how you can spot fakes or indeed if they are faked at all.

1061692881_b2833e2042.jpg

1061693031_aa75078adc_o.jpg

1061693041_3a37bc8e56_o.jpg

Kiwi is fine but it sure smells funny. I swear by Lincoln polish.

for conditioner i am currently using Lexol, though I wouldn't go as far as saying I swear by it.

I feel really dumb asking this question, but...

I have a pair of black leather Common Projects. Should I be doing anything to take care of them? I mean, it doesn't matter to me if they look new and shiny. I just don't want anything "bad" to happen to them. Keep in mind that I know almost nothing about leather. My instinct is to just wear them, but if anyone with more experience has any pointers, I'd be interested to hear them.

for me theyre like 1 size too big.. i wear a size 9.5 in dunks but an 8.5 fits me perfect on the redwings but i got myself a 9 cause i wear thick socks..

I know that subject line has a ton of jokes...

My new Alden 405's right foot tongue keeps slipping to the right. the left shoe is fine, but the right keeps shifting no matter how tight I tie them.

What do you guys do to keep this from happening to your boots?

i have the lone wolf carperter with the cats paw sole and i love it. the white rubber sole vibram (if that's what you mean) might be a bit more comfortable as that cats paw on mine is pretty hard also the traction on that cats paw is horrible in the snow.

anyone here has tried on or has a pair of these lonewolf boots?

what would you suggest getting the black or the white soles?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/lonewolf-fo1615/