Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

A friend of mine is looking for a pair of Clarks Originals Desert Mali Boots,thats the high top version of their standard Desert Boots.I searched with no avail.+rep for the first posting a useful link.preferd colour is sand/beige in suede.

Check out the show me your clarks! thread

Now that I see that Viberg dude in them I am thinking those boots are totally hot...... (10)

shit kicker dress shoes= english country boots

3010-1623-photo3.jpg

I'm buying a pair of the cap toes cause they have slight seconds on sale for 106 pounds shipped to the U.S. i'll try to post some pictures when they arrive. they're from herring shoes. def worth checking out, especially their seconds.

Boots1.jpg

Boots2.jpg

Boots3.jpg

Boots4.jpg

I bought these Herring Keswick boots about one week ago at Herringshoes.co.uk. Price was 99 pounds. They are very similar (almost identical) to C&J Coniston boots, made by Loake for Herringshoes.They are slight seconds but just have some insignificant stains which will be gone after first polish.

Even billy viberg or whatever his name is looks terrible in them.

JP pricing, but direct from Viberg. Ouch. Looks like they're not handling their new found popularity too well.

it's brett viberg.

i too can't understand the price tag on those, nor do i like the look of them.

Here is viberg at their finest.

viberg-2009-fall-winter-boots-7.jpg?w=460&h=385

Merlot chromexcel. It is beautiful. Naval boot.

Alden Leathersoul Ultimate UPDATE...

Well, it's going on about 10 months now with my Ultimate Indy's and I thought I'd give an update.

New!

DSC09624.jpg

today

DSC07908.jpg

lots of pics on my blog today of them

Have they been oiled? They look darker now than new.

Have they been oiled? They look darker now than new.

never oiled, I think that's just the flash that made the new ones lighter.

here's another shot when they were new and it's much darkerDSC09632.jpg

For some reason RW Chukkas remind me a little bit of my standard boot from the mid 80s to early 90s. They are still sold today, the only real difference is that the laces are darker and that the branding tab now is just a stupid C instead of the original camel.41sgO33hMkL.jpg

Here is viberg at their finest.

viberg-2009-fall-winter-boots-7.jpg?w=460&h=385

Merlot chromexcel. It is beautiful. Naval boot.

Very nice man... Does Viberg do semi-custom orders for folks with hard to fit feet like White's? I think Viberg makes a nicer looking boot... However, seems like White's takes comfort/fit VERY seriously..