A.P.C.

jeepster

They feel a lot different than indigo.Weird thing about it was they had the old button style that doesnt swivel/jingle and it had 4 buttons.and No selvedge line.

My PS Indigo that I got last year had the swivel button and only 3 buttons. I asked the guy and he had no clue and basically said that all PS have 4 buttons.I was like umm no I'm wearing my PS right now and i have three.I should have just button down my pants in the store to show up lol.

But is the style changed.or is this an old pair that they were just trying to sell off.

I looked on all the sites that sell them and it shows 4 buttons.

So then what are my Indigo PS's then,it says petite standards.

and are all Sales Associates never have a clue on what they are selling anymore.Starting to prefer shopping online from now on more and more.

My NS are starting develop signs of a crotch blowout. I'm going to get it reinforced, but since I've worn them for 6 months without any washes or soaks, I was wondering if I should give them their first wash and wear them for a little bit before getting repairs done.

I have indigo New Cures and I got black PS a few months ago (jeans were backordered for nearly 6 months...). Go with the same size. The fit is basically identical.

So you're saying PS and NC are pretty much the same thing? I had PS for a bit, but decided the rise was too low. NC might be where I'm headed if that's the case.

hey guys- i just bought a pair of size 29 NS from barneys in boston, i bought them with no tags on them and when i got home i realized they were a little too big and that the reciept i got was for NC... so i don't think i will be able to return them. is anyone interested in buying em? or maybe a trade for size 28? hit me up