minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

how do you "fold/wrap/whatever" a scarf like this?

c1244mainvibskopiggyblk3lu.th.jpg

REGARDING HOW TO TIE SHEMAGHS:

Ill post a pictorial later but this is the simplest way I can explain:

First, hold the shemagh in your hands so its one big square. Then fold it in half so it becomes one big triangle. Hold the triangle to your neck, with the point of the triangle pointing to the ground. Grab one of the ends in your hand, and wrap it around your neck, do the same with the other side, so they go around your neck. Now tuck the two ends under the pointy part.

If you dont get it, I'll post a pictorial later or tomm. morning.

this was posted somewhere but i couldn't find it. what is the name of the brand that makes the fanny packs named after saved by the bell characters?

Where can I find some standard black Vans prison issues in Toronto? Every store I see with prison issues always seem to never have black for some bizzare reason, and I'm not really familliar with any good stores that offer a good sized collection of Vans.

urban outfitters.

anyone wanna help me out with the coat hanger issue? please

I think you should find somthin suitable here.

I remember Target having nice dark wood hangers at a good price. You may want to check there too.

i like this jacket quite a bit, but i was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations because the two lower pockets are a little big, is there anything similar that has like standard pockets without flaps?

aecsfw016co.th.gif

EDIT: actually this jacket looks pretty square, or not really fitted. im a pretty skinny dude, so does anyone have any other recommendations?

How do I pronounce

demeulemeester

Is Diabro.net legit? Prices seem pretty low. Are they based out of Japan? I can't find to Balenciaga Portefeuille Wallet anywhere else. Thanks.

Again, anyone know where i can get Greyhound brand shirts? I've seen a couple of them in waywt. I did stumble upon the hidden but HUGE world or greyhound dog tshirts. So many choices, but none of them the brand i'm looking for. Anyone?

greyhound is from thailand.

Any way to get them in the US, coldrice?

If i wear a 32" waist in most other brands, what size waist should i get for a Levi's 1947 501xx if i'm probably not gonna do any washing of them?

How bad is it if a black jacket and black trousers of a suit is a little off? I.E. Jacket has a red tint in certain light while pants are a true black in every light

can someone give me the measurements for wood wood tees in small and medium?

How bad is it if a black jacket and black trousers of a suit is a little off? I.E. Jacket has a red tint in certain light while pants are a true black in every light

It depends. If your trying to look spiffy, it matters greatly; but if you're just going about your daily routine I wouldn't worry about it too much .

Hey People,

This might seem a strange question but I hope someone can help! I want to make some t-shirts with designs I have come up with but I don't want the usual Hanes tees. Anyone know where I can source some good t-shirt blanks for women and men?

Appreciate the tips!

Hey People,

This might seem a strange question but I hope someone can help! I want to make some t-shirts with designs I have come up with but I don't want the usual Hanes tees. Anyone know where I can source some good t-shirt blanks for women and men?

Appreciate the tips!

www.americanapparel.net

Does anyone remember who made a tee shirt with Karl Lagerfeld on it?

It used this picture...

karl_lagerfeld.jpg

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the pointers for t-shirts. American Apparel and Alternative Apparel both have cool things but I think Alternative Apparel has a nicer touch!