small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

cure for squeaky combat boots? i've tried all the usual remedies on google. baby powder, leather oil, conditioner, even wearing the shit out of them. if anything, they've made it worse.

try topys. i had a pair of derbys that would clack every time i walked (leather sole), topy eliminated that. heel taps could come with a hard protective rubber layered on that could also help.

try topys. i had a pair of derbys that would clack every time i walked (leather sole), topy eliminated that. heel taps could come with a hard protective rubber layered on that could also help.

the squeaks are always on the tongue underneath the laces. probably rubbing againt itself and the eyelet panel. but no matter what i do, i can never get rid of it.

conditioner does help a little. but after 20mins or so of wearing, the squeaks just comes back.

longshot, but is anyone in2 or own e. tautz trousers?

i own a few of shirts which run sorta tts.  i kopped a pair of trousers for the 1st time online.  i usually go with a 30 or 36/46, but a 32 was all that was left and since it was on sale i took a chance.

the size is in no way a 32 let alone a 30.  it fits like a 27-28 imho.  in general how does the sizing work for e tautz?  is this normal for the label or is mine defective as far as sizing goes??  thanx

I literally can't find anywhere to buy this bag. It's called the Adidas style essentials backpack. I would REALLY appreciate if someone can help me.

21%2BJcQnBJEL.jpg

Edited by Cyan + Pain

I literally can't find anywhere to buy this bag. It's called the Adidas style essentials backpack. I would REALLY appreciate if someone can help me.

21%2BJcQnBJEL.jpg

would love to help you find it but from my search it seems to be sold out, also im kind of glad it is so you can find something better

would love to help you find it but from my search it seems to be sold out, also im kind of glad it is so you can find something better

haha yeah I know it's bit too much, I don't really buy things like this but I like the color scheme. I usually wear things like Raf Simons anyways so I guess it's not that far off.

haha yeah I know it's bit too much, I don't really buy things like this but I like the color scheme. I usually wear things like Raf Simons anyways so I guess it's not that far off.

oh i actually was thinking to myself that you may like the color scheme because of raf "vibes" if i can say that without sounding pretentious, anyways i guess i wasn't far off myself haha, hope you find something to your liking really want the large raf simons x eastpak backpack in a monotone color scheme