small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Can anyone comment on how Alpha Industries M65 jackets fit?

I am about 5 10'' tall and weight about 140 lbs. So I am on the slim side.

Please do give me some other suggestion for M65 jacket as well if you can.

I am looking for very clean modern refined version of M65 that is reminiscent of old Dior Homme ones from 05 (I think)

Can anyone comment on how Alpha Industries M65 jackets fit?

I am about 5 10'' tall and weight about 140 lbs. So I am on the slim side.

Please do give me some other suggestion for M65 jacket as well if you can.

I am looking for very clean modern refined version of M65 that is reminiscent of old Dior Homme ones from 05 (I think)

i advise you don't buy military spec m65

it won't fit like your dior homme one

So i bought something from ebay and the guy's from spain. he ships my stuff fast, at may 16. it arrives to ny customs on may 22 and has been there since. how long does it take customs from spain to get release?

goddamn us customs is the most capricious, unpredictable entity in the world! it doesn't matter what country it comes from, due to rotten luck, your item can be whisked along with no delay or it can be weeks! In the past 6-7 years of ordering internationally online, I've had items come immediately and yet at an exchange of the very same item in a different size or color (from the same company and mailing origin) can take 4 times as long. the most frustrating thing is, there is no number to call or person to speak to -- even if it gets lost! they claim no responsibility! just keep your fingers crossed and have faith in this huge monstrosity that is our u.s. goverment

goddamn us customs is the most capricious, unpredictable entity in the world! it doesn't matter what country it comes from, due to rotten luck, your item can be whisked along with no delay or it can be weeks! In the past 6-7 years of ordering internationally online, I've had items come immediately and yet at an exchange of the very same item in a different size or color (from the same company and mailing origin) can take 4 times as long. the most frustrating thing is, there is no number to call or person to speak to -- even if it gets lost! they claim no responsibility! just keep your fingers crossed and have faith in this huge monstrosity that is our u.s. goverment

after 20 days of brewing in customs- almost a month after being shipped, it's finally moving. it's currently in nj so it's one state closer to ca.

I think I've asked this before, I forget.

Anyone know where else I can get a maroon loopwheel sweater in medium? (Like http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=10752&category_id=115&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 )

Been trying to find one for a while. BiG seems to be the only place that stocked them from where I looked and they only had large.

Superfuture noob here. Needs some advice.

What things do I need to avoid doing as a sufu noob? What things should I do? It always takes time to figure out how to navigate a new forum, and to be assimilated into the user group, and I want to start off on the right foot.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone own island slippers?

kinda expensive for flip flops but my henry&henry just died and need to replace them.

How do Lanvin shoes fit, are they tts? They look a bit narrow so I want to know if I should size up.

i wouldn't. I have 3 high tops, 1 low top an I was about to buy their patent leather blue balmoral so i was trying them on all over the place. From these 5 experiences, I've only felt that one of them turned out tight and just barely. They are pretty true to size. If ordering online, just make sure you've got the correct size listed (whether it's in US sizing or UK sizing).

does anyone know how much bank of japan charges for recieving funds from an international bank account? i know the fees on my end, but i've been warned that i could recieve charges from the other end as well.

What kind of jacket similar to this would you advise? pNT2o.jpg

uniqlo x undercover hooded blouson in navy.

i like this model but unfortunately it's not in my size/color on the uk webstore for proxying and i dont live near an uniqlo.

i'd like something on the cheaper side (max usd150) as im a poor mofo...

Edited by dona3000