small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can someone recommend a mid to small size tote that won't break the bank? i prefer a longer-than-it-is-wide rectangular shape, like this marni joint:

Vampyrvargfesten, internet king, i'm speaking to you specifically

I don't know what "break-the-bank" means for you, so I'll just list some suggestions out by price range

"Cheap" (Under $100)

rootote - $18 peasant status, but some of their bags have fun prints. pretty much a fancy grocery/shopping bag, lightweight

rootote1.jpg

APC denim tote - $20, you know what this looks like

lavenham - ~$56, cool quilted pattern

wongwong - $98 - made in ny, its like 2 bags

filson - $98 - more square than long, kinda boring

$100 - $200

another filson tote - ~$160 usd - slightly different, leather detailing

makr - $160 - cool bag, made in usa

352buttonjosh.jpg

jfold - $160, pretty plain. but you dudes are into plain shit sometimes

rag and bone - $195 - similar colors to yours, canvas, leather, kinda fem though imo

over 200 USD

porter tote - ~$240 - not long like you wanted, but still dope, masculine mil steez

monocletotebag.gif

of course, a lot more options over 200USD.

definitely feeling these bedouin bags, but they're probably out of your price range

Can anyone point me in the direction of some nice slim fitting linen pants? My only pair is giving out after serving me for three summers now.

All I've come across in my search are puffy old man ones.

try fifth ave repair shop, i particularly like these that are on sale at OC.

http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&catid=23&productid=19345

i dig the straight tailored fit on em, linen pants shouldn't be too slim anyway

Guest umhaha84

going to korea within a week,

kinda wanna bring some pills over, less than ten. did it couple years back had zero problem.

should I give it another go?

going to korea within a week,

kinda wanna bring some pills over, less than ten. did it couple years back had zero problem.

should I give it another go?

pills??? haha i would say no, but i guess maybe i am just conservative. In terms of airport security things are only getting tighter, but in reality the chances of you getting caught with such a small quantity are very slim....

i need a pair of sunglasses urgently as it became very hot here all of a sudden. i have no idea of brands, models etc. only thing i know is that i want to avoid wayfarers. my face is quite narrow and thin and the price should be quite reasonable. any recommendations? i'm thankful for every hint.

Paid for an item on the SuperMarket this week, item shipped via Australia Post to US. The tracking number provided by the seller still results in the message: "Your enquiry has resulted in no details being found for this item." Has anyone received an item internationally via Australia Post? How long did it take before the tracking number functioned?

Paid for an item on the SuperMarket this week, item shipped via Australia Post to US. The tracking number provided by the seller still results in the message: "Your enquiry has resulted in no details being found for this item." Has anyone received an item internationally via Australia Post? How long did it take before the tracking number functioned?

I have bought a couple of items it usually takes no more than a day or two, any longer and i would maybe contact the seller. It should come up straight away because normally the first entry in the tracker is the item being submitted to the postal service of its country of origin...hope that helps

I have bought a couple of items it usually takes no more than a day or two, any longer and i would maybe contact the seller. It should come up straight away because normally the first entry in the tracker is the item being submitted to the postal service of its country of origin...hope that helps

Thank you for the feedback. I did contact the seller, they said they were unsure why tracking isn't working. I've never dealt with such a situation in past forum transactions.

I saw a really cool pair of red suede wingtips on the Paris metro last week and i love wearing red shoes. Are any of these available?