small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I know. Those grey wool ones are dope aren't they? I'm thinking about them as well.

Does anyone know how Common Projects dress shoes run size wise? Particularly the leather no lace dress shoes and the perforated dress shoes. Should i just order my achilles size? I thought i heard awhile back they were a bit different. I'm talking about the spring models

I believe they run more true to size than the sneakers - i.e. smaller. If you're getting it from Revolve, why not order both? Revolve pays for shipping both ways, but you'd just have to wait like 2 weeks for your refund since they seem slow in that department. (And you'd have to send back in three days of receiving it for sale items).

banana republic desert boots are made by clarks, have a slimmer profile....they retail for a bit higher but maybe you can find some for sale in your size

AFAIK, the BR desert boots (the "Sahara") never came in a 14.

anyone with filippa k trousers in a 46 wanna chime in on what the waist is like? I don't think they make 44s, or do they?

I found this old thread selling a pair of FK chinos in a 30, which I would think is a 46? http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=58750

Google search yielded this line: "at ankle dress pant from Filippa K. fits true to size, 46=28, 48=30, 50=32, " However, when I tried going to the page, it gives an old link/page no longer there...http://www.thefind.com/apparel/info-linen-slacks

And I don't think they make a 44 either.

Does anyone know how Common Projects dress shoes run size wise? Particularly the leather no lace dress shoes and the perforated dress shoes. Should i just order my achilles size? I thought i heard awhile back they were a bit different. I'm talking about the spring models

I wear a 40 in the sneaker soled cp's. I tried on a slip on dress shoe, not sure which season, in 40 and could not get my foot inside. So from my exprerience, the slip ons at least run more true to size than the sneakers.

anyone know where i can get a SMALL engineered garments BEDFORD jacket?

or another jacket extremely close to the bedford?

prefer something other than black/charcoal.

any other wool jacket recommendations would be appreciated. going to NY first weekend of December and do NOT own warm clothes, so i'm rushing.

so i made direct payment on paypal by putting in my debit card and it completed the transaction but the money hasn't been taken out of my bank account yet... do i technically not have what i sent over?

however, there is a 1 dollar pending fee from paypal.

any answers?

you sent an e-cheque

Does anyone know how sizing on Raf jeans is? true to size? I have biggish thighs, should I size up one?

TIA

same here for the thigh

from what i remember, for raf by raf, you have to size up 2 from you dh size, or even 3 :eek:

Any recommendations for some good gloves? I want something not too bulky and I don't want wool or acrylic gloves that are just gonna bobble up (so either thin leather or thin thinsulate or something?). Oh and somewhere I can get them from that isn't gonna charge me a fortune to get them to the UK.

same here for the thigh

from what i remember, for raf by raf, you have to size up 2 from you dh size, or even 3 :eek:

Raf by raf jeans are realy slim for the size. I mean, there are different fits and stuff, but you don't want to be sizing down on these. I know some who have even sized up 1