small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how do these ppl get all 100% positive feedback? cant be everyone who's bought these been jibbed?

Probably because the people who buy them don't know the difference...consider yourself lucky to have someone to clarify for you. Ebay rule of thumb = if its too good to be true...

common projects high tops....

there are no half sizes, i average a 9.5 in most shoes.

should i go with a 9 or a 10?

I just bought some shoes with the same dilemma...I went with the smaller size thinking they would stretch...bad idea. Go with the bigger size and get an insole if you need to.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me.

When i buy clothes, particularly expensive ones, i go up a size, just to make sure I don't get to big for my beloved new piece of clothing. Then a few months down the line you realise you should have brought your correct size because you look like an idiot.

It seems to be the bain of my life!!!!

Hence, is anyone in the market for a size 40 Gieves n Hawkes wool double breasted jacket!

I like the penis face one... it's a bit out there, but I actually wanted to buy it myself.

Guys,i wana ask how are you suppose to get stuff from those japanese online shops?can you read jap?such as rakunta

Use google language tools to translate and then you can order from a proxy here on the board. For example parachutes—he has a thread in supermarket.

anybody remember who did the original "aa at wholesale prices" thread? he said he'd be doing international orders in june, and now i can't find his thread :/

The Grapist started it long time ago, but he's had a lot of problems, so chim is probably your best bet at this time.

Does someone know where can I buy Material Boy clothes online ?

yeah some australian shops... purestcut.com.au and mintshop.com.au

fg0d i think we had a discussion on those and figured out that they are called "brothel creepers"

Guest jmatsu

i saw some random video on youtube of cmf homme. basically some bitch masturbating to pics of cheapmutherfucker/cheep. my question is:

what soundtrack was used?? i've heard this a bunch of times in the past, but i can't rmember! i really want to know. that track is superb!

please tell. will rep.

are you looking for online retailers i.e. use proxy services?

PX megastore in kichijyouji always has a sick selection of NN accessories

including frames

heatwave limited has the taihachiro frames once in a while

Crossposting from the Sunglasses thread.

Basically, I need these glasses in my life very, very badly. These are from Jack Spade. Does anyone know what these style or model of glasses are called (I know the name of the Jack Spade ones), to make searching for a cheaper version more conducive.

picture7gl5.png

Either in black or this sort of marbled look, but basically I'm looking for something as close as humanly possible to this shape. Little silver details would be nice too, but whatever.

I just got a new Visvim Bickle M65 Paclite Jacket, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to compress the whole thing into that little mesh bag that is in the upper left hand pocket of the jacket. It's actually sewn into the jacket and I was wandering if anyone here had any tips as to how to pack one of these suckers into that small mesh bag