small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does this mean that my Diesels are selvage? I'm an idiot so I can't tell.

p4280048wt2.jpg

Larkee 88Z :/

I kept on staring at that wondering what the hell the number 123456 had to do with my question. I tried entering it in the address bar where showthread is and I kept wondering why the comment was so vague.

then i realized you were saying "no"

i'm dumb.

hey guys, i might need someone's help. i am trying to find wallet chain ( wallet not included) just chain so i can hook with my jeans.. actually i m trying to score some from japan and trying to find on rakuten. but since i aint jap, i don't really know how to find. so if u could find some for me, it would be really appreciated.. and if it is possible, i want something with 3 straps.. i just couldnt find anywhere. thx. hope to get reply

could someone please give me a list of legit sellers of head porter on ebay and any other stores online, im after a duffle bag

also is this legit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Headporter-Head-Porter-Shati-Boston-Hand-Bag-Black-Grey_W0QQitemZ160106280429QQihZ006QQcategoryZ52359QQcmdZViewItem

this is a list compiled by Rirawin

http://jarlythatsfly.blogspot.com/2007/03/pretty-comprehensive-list-of-all-hype.html

what was the url that you copy in front of a japanese url and it automatically translates it to english?

also, can somebody post some basic search word translations for japanese auctions i.e.

shirt

cap

hat

jacket

etc

i tried doing this with babelfish but it doesn't seem to work so well

thanks

what was the url that you copy in front of a japanese url and it automatically translates it to english?

also, can somebody post some basic search word translations for japanese auctions i.e.

shirt

cap

hat

jacket

etc

i tried doing this with babelfish but it doesn't seem to work so well

thanks

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=(your url goes here)

Hey, I'm tired of backpack and I'm looking for a new school bag. Is getting a tote bag a good idea ? What kind of bag could I get ?

You could also go for some type of bags not normally carried, such as vintage mail bags, european design plastic shopping bags (ikea, etc), military bags (landmine bags, ammo cases, army-issued desert bags), flight bags, or vintage safari/expedition bags. If tote bag is what you want, I'd definitely tag it up with stencil + spraypaint.

Does anyone know of an online retailer (or proxy) that has the Ipod Video holder by Dior Homme with the elastic closure strap? Its part of the Dior Digital range...model number ELS C2327 N0

Its not listed on Yoox or eluxury.

Thanks.

What are some really cheap nice dress shoes? I need like the converse of dress shoes....

zara

Alright another help search for a certain thread request. This time i'm looking for the mens non-no scans thread in supershopper. Thanks.

they should be in superfashion