small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hey anyone know if there are any fake CdG wallets in circulation?? Trying to hunt some down on the cheap and I have found some at a good price but am a little concerned about their legitimacy.

Thanks.

A guy on here was selling some fakes for i think 30 bucks :D Just search it, it should come up!

how much do skull 5010xx usually shrink after a warm soak?

secondly, the same said jeans are tapered, yes?

cheers for the answers

Own Magazine's webstore says they shrink 3-4%. They have good customer service if you want to ask them about fit, etc. As does Selfedge & BiG of course.

How realistic is it to have a polo shirt tailored to reduce the overall length?

Is it a fairly easy process for a tailor, or would I be leaving the quality and success of the job as somewhat of a risk in the tailor's hands?

I picked up a couple of APC polos, and while they are a very well fitting body tapered shirt, the length is a little too much for me at 5'7.5"

thanks

should be very easy for a tailor to take the shirt up a bit lengthwise. if the polos have side seam vents it might be a little more difficult, but nothing a professional can't handle...

fallen angels Vans eras and chukkas run true to size I believe, I know I wear a 10 in the "classic" vans (my real size) but a 10.5 in all other bulkier skate shoes because of the extra padding.

There are probably threads for these questions somewhere but the search for some reason doesn't work for me so here are my questions:

1. I live in the U.S. ; is it possible to aquire a Red Moon wallet online, if so how?

2. I know some people use starch to stiffen their jeans, what exactly is starch and where do you get it?

3. Does Samurai make a slim jean comparable to Flat Head 3001 or Nudie Slim Jim?

dunno if these belong here,

i would like to get some danner boots,

danne54241_41875_lg.jpg

or

danne54239_41875_lg.jpg

but i have some problems with sizing...

i'm a us11 in most nikes, and a us10E in redwing 875.

i don't have anywhere that i can try these on, i'm in singapore n no one carries em.

n if anyone can get me a deal with these it would be greatly appreciated...

thanx.

i'm interested in getting a pair of apc new standards sz 27. and i need some info on measurements such as the hem, rise and how big it would stretch out to. Much appreciated. :)

Big ass thread in the Denim forum...all the APC info you ever wanted to know. For exact measurements, check out Context or Denimbar's websites.

Does Hare do XL...or equivalent to an US medium? All the stuff I've seen measures out a xs, s, or really small medium.

I can fit a HARE small, I guess you are just FAT.

I'm kidding, HARE doesn't do XL for what I know.

All they do is skinny shit.

if i wear US10.5 in vans slip ons, what size should i order in vans authentics?

10.5 or 11's?

thanks for any input..

10.5s - they fit basically the same

Hi, anyone know where I can get this Revolver/ So Me sweatshirt in XL?

tinr-0640_ye.jpg

I tried getting it directly from revolver but they're out of XL. Ideas? Thanks.