small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

thats what I am affraid of. is there some reallllyy low socks which don't show?

you can get those stocking socks that women wear under their shoes. they work ok. couple them with a good spray of a quality anti-perspirant deodorant or some talcum powder and youre good to go.

Guest panicinapagoda
I'm still hunting for the april 77 khaki costellos...halp

mmm, you could proxy them off some rakuten site.

edit: theyre all sold out. i did kop a pair tho in 44.

can someone who has a pair of the classic fit essential chinos from jcrew provide measurements of the leg opening for me? Pref. a smaller size like 28/29. And are their waists usually true to size?

I would check the store, buts the smallest waist they carry is a 30, and it'd be quite weirdo if i busted out a tape measure. :)

can someone who has a pair of the classic fit essential chinos from jcrew provide measurements of the leg opening for me? Pref. a smaller size like 28/29. And are their waists usually true to size?

I would check the store, buts the smallest waist they carry is a 30, and it'd be quite weirdo if i busted out a tape measure. :)

you can email their customer service, which i done it quite a few times, and they will measure for you and which is pretty accurate, and they respond pretty quick, usually within 36hrs. The waist usually run bigger, at least in my case is. By the way, they have a 30% off on the website