small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

1. got a pair of nudies that i hemmed and after washing them the inseam has shrunk a bit too much. if i soak them will i be able to stretch them back to the original length?

2. is the width of a size 8.5 chuck similar to the width of a size 9? ive always thought half sizes were basically the same length as a full size but the width of the next size up? true or did i just invent this myself?

Crown Sportswear

Worldwide Designer Sunglasses

Optical Antiques

nyciwear

Those should do it.

Honestly, if your looking for cheaper prices you aren't going to find them on authentic sellers on ebay.

They usually sell them for a similar MSRP.

Thanks, at least those are a little bit cheaper. But if ebay isn't the place for good prices then what is?

Thanks, at least those are a little bit cheaper. But if ebay isn't the place for good prices then what is?

Ebay is a great place for lower prices, but honestly, if you want them to be authentic, your going to have to put money on the table.

What's your budget?

Those are made by Omnigod Denim, and therefore custom.

Chances are you arn't going to find any similar ones, unless you are just looking for wooden hangers.

In that case try here.

ok, you know this for sure.

Tx for the link to the wooden hangers.

kixclusive.com

flightclubny.com

or

flightclubla.com

I think that should have you set.

Is there a specific model you are looking for?

umm im not looking for a specefic model more like... are here any nike dunks (hitops) that are all white with a colored nike sign? suggestions for model names would be good... not looking for super rare collectors or collabs

umm im not looking for a specefic model more like... are here any nike dunks (hitops) that are all white with a colored nike sign? suggestions for model names would be good... not looking for super rare collectors or collabs

um are you talking about these?

nike-dunk-vintage-high-2.jpg

honestly your best off buying knock-off all white ones and painting them yourselves.

rarer, cooler, and more authentic than any shitty nikes you'd buy in-stores.

click tha pic!

dunk-207-2.jpg

i actually found something similar to what im looking for.

910876228_4f198e23e9.jpg

but i actually think im loooking for mid / his with white-white-(any color, the nike sign) combo here. i believe it'd be somewhere in the dunk range... as sb's tongue are too thick for my comfort and straps arent my thing.

suggestions are welcome, meanwhile i'll be searching the net

that kickshustla site looks pretty dubious? tiffanys for $70?? very suspect to say the least.

wait im confused... they say kckshustla is 100% authentic... and i dont think they are tiffany's. the only tiffany i know are the sb's that are turquoise.

if you want the link heres the product info:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new3/nike_skyforce_mid_wht_obs.htm