small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anybody know what size Rick Owens Combat Boots would fit me if I wear US 9 in most sneakers, like Vans and Chucks.

I'm thinking it would be 42, but I always get screwed buying boots that don't fit so wanted to see if someone can confirm.

Anybody know what size Rick Owens Combat Boots would fit me if I wear US 9 in most sneakers, like Vans and Chucks.

I'm thinking it would be 42, but I always get screwed buying boots that don't fit so wanted to see if someone can confirm.

get the equivalent of us 9.5 or 10. my pa always told me to size up around a half a size cause walking all day in perfectly fitting leathers / boots are not fun.

I found a better alternative to this black twill levis 510s if anyone is interested.

H&M 'very slim' dress pants in black. Theyll need to be hemmed, but they look a bit classier and were only like $30.

ya man, the discription of those levis are off. it should say twill, because its much more like a jean. its misleading. i am glad you found some better alternative.:)

Thinking of picking up some Jai Kudo glasses and I was wondering if anybody bought some before and can tell me what to expect in terms of durability and stuff, especially since I tend to be a bit careless sometimes.

Remotely fashionable pants to move around in?

besides being supergay im also a bboy, and i hate that i have to change from normal clothes into a "bboy outfit" when i want to break. do pants exist that are wearable in public that i also retain some mobility in? i was thinking bdus but was wondering if there was anything else

thanks home girl

i kind of know what you mean, i don't get the same mobility in my raw denim as in other stuff so i have to change when i session. but you shouldnt have to worry about what's "wearable" or not. just throw on some sweatpants, regular fit jeans, or even khakis. people are gonna hype your freeze/style not your clothes

How much does a 1 button Thick as Thieves suit run?

I'm speaking with Jason about getting one myself. He's given me a quote of about $443.

someone school me, how long should a blazer be that isnt being worn as part of a suit? like wif shiny coated jeen or cord or somethin like dis. cropped is still in fashun?

It really depends on what you're going for. But as a general rule of thumb, a jacket should cover your ass.

Sorry if you frown apon asking this sort of question, or if you frown upon it because it is my first post.

I have been looking for a faux fur-lined hooded camo bomber, more commonly know as a party boy corey jacket, I have not looked in stores all that extensively, but more so on the internet; Any help you can give me with this is apreciated.

I live in Victoria, Australia, around Melbourne if that helps.

*Awaits flaming*

Here's a picture.

http://blogs.news.com.au/fullychic/index.php/news/comments/fear_of_fabulousness_what_do_corey_and_gen_party_get_about_fashion_that_old

If you're looking for a puffer jacket either get one that's classy and under-stated or don't get one at all. The fact that you're associating the garment with that stupid/awesome/stupid teen (whose 15 minutes are up, by the way) tells me that you really ought to be re-evaluating what you want your clothing to say about you.

That being said, Moncler is OG puffer jacket steez.

Hey

I'm looking for an "universal" belt would could fit my black skinny jeans (Acne Max Cash), LVC (slim 1967 505 and loose 1937 501), regular grey chino pants, etc.

I know it's kind of hard to tell but if you have any recommendations regarding the colour (neutral), shape (discrete)...

Hey

I'm looking for an "universal" belt would could fit my black skinny jeans (Acne Max Cash), LVC (slim 1967 505 and loose 1937 501), regular grey chino pants, etc.

I know it's kind of hard to tell but if you have any recommendations regarding the colour (neutral), shape (discrete)...

Just get a black Tanner and be done with it.