Your favorite blogs...

Westbrook

I thought it would be a good idea to have a list of everyone's favorite blogs...not just style related, everything.

...in other words...PLEASE HELP ME PASS THE TIME AT WORK!!!

I'm a big fan of

thebrilliance.com, profootballtalk.com...

...and thats all i can think of right now.

cocaine blunts and hip hop tapes - dude digs up obscure tracks for your listening pleasure. good interviews from time to time.

baghdad burning - webby/bloggie award winning anonymous blog that a girl in iraq runs. great citizen journalism

vegan lunchbox - vegan mom documents the daily lunches for her vegan son. even if you eat meat it's still a cool project to follow.

global voices - group blog from around the globe, human rights, free speech and sociopolitical issues

little yellow different - for the gay asian nerdy yahoo web programmer in all of us

overheard in new york - needs no explanation

blue states lose - one of gawker.com's features with a weekly top 10 of club photos from misshapes, last nights party, cobra snake, etc. with the sole intent to destroy every hipster's self esteem. gawker.com as a whole is great, actually, if a bit all over the place.

oh and my blog. haha.

• 3 weeks later...
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Those are some odd "disco" jeans.

Edit: two questions. Why does he have so many cellphones, and where can I get that visvim 6-in-1 key thing. I already know the answer is "like nowhere," I'm just saying it's awesome.

i have the same tool i'm sure it was a LOT cheaper than visvim

it's decent, although I am thinking to give this guy a run for his money.

good luck faust, although what i will say is that if the sart doesn't go and muck around with his formula he'll stay very fresh, especially since his shooting skills are pretty much up there as far as street photography is concerned (compared against the face hunter and other street fashion sites) and he shoots such a wide variety of looks. it's not just indie, or dance, or summer looks - the cool thing about his blog is it has space for old men and young guys, couples of all ages, and girls looking all sorts of different. props to the sartorialist.