Your favorite blogs...

Westbrook

good luck faust, although what i will say is that if the sart doesn't go and muck around with his formula he'll stay very fresh, especially since his shooting skills are pretty much up there as far as street photography is concerned (compared against the face hunter and other street fashion sites) and he shoots such a wide variety of looks. it's not just indie, or dance, or summer looks - the cool thing about his blog is it has space for old men and young guys, couples of all ages, and girls looking all sorts of different. props to the sartorialist.

Agreed, Faust. He's got an eye for good looks and what I like is that he looks for "inspirational" shots too. That is, people doing interesting things, whether or not they're maybe pulling it off perfectly, just to show you something out of the ordinary that maybe done differently could be great.

He also demonstrates just a real love for clothes and the history and meaning there of, which rocks. Also, his stuff is way better than the Face Hunter and all those other sites, in my opinion, which go for volume rather than one or two quality shots.

/\ True, but what makes you think I'm locked into an image? Yea, I think he's more positive than me in a way that he can shoot a girl in leggins and still find something positive about her. I was just thinking that when I walk on the streets I constantly see different kinds of people who dress well, and not necesserily in the clothes I'd wear myself. It would definitely be different (I doubt I'd shoot so many suits), and it would be just a part of the blog. Anyway, I doubt I have the time to do it, unfortunately. Thanks for the feedback!

faust i wouldn't presume you were stuck on any one image - your diverse purchases in the Recent Purchases thread tells me that much already. :) the funny thing is that although having more contributors to a blog makes it harder to work cohesively, having fewer writers tends to make the blog implode? a setup like Manolo's Shoe Blog started out very promisingly, but the syntax gets grating after awhile, and he begins to become merely formulaic. on the other hand, a place like coolhunting.com remains very fresh and i spend a good amount of my day checking out the sites and sounds their writers blog about.

Slight derailment...Does anyone else miss dontbelievethehypebeast?

Looks like they shutdown today with this:

"

Staying in tune to the limited edition, hyperstrike, one-off mentality that

has made the street culture scene so "fresh," Dontbelievethehypebeast.com has officially sold out.

All posts have been put on ice until a later date when we can pull them out and "son" other websites.

See you in line the next time some overhyped yet undoubtedly wack sneaker drops.

"

http://www.dontbelievethehypebeast.com/

http://inzmblog5.exblog.jp/

Inazuma blog:

He claims that he could have bought a house with the amount of money he has spent on clothes. He buys the illest gear and posts pictures of his latest pick ups. cum worthy

he's the epitome of baller.. i bet he has fenom lightning logo tattooed on his butt too.

i like faust's blog (though he needs to update more regularly :)).