Show Us Your Shoes

mikecch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i know there is a lot of sneaker hate out there. here are my hand-waxed nylites after a month of wear.

photo-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Why are they laced odd?

i was experimenting with lacing styles because most sneakers don't have this style of lacing where there is minimal/no tongue showing through. i left them because i couldn't decide which i liked more. i'm leaning toward the italian/football lacing style just because it's unique and i kinda like how there is some overlap. does anyone have a preference?

Indigo stained Red Wings..

ae490e15.jpg

6cbdc06c.jpg

Centennials?

Last job I wore mine on dried them out so bad I had to hit them with nor-v-gen. Once they mellow down again I want to give them a quality treatment and retire them to casual wear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To what?..

To anything but those!

I'm sorry, but people that will pay the price for Visvims will fall for anything from that brand, no matter How wack they are or how much of a knockoff it is.. I would laugh out loud if I ever seen someone wearing those on the streets of NYC. That's on the lines of paying over $100.00 for a 16oz candle... Really?

modest family settling into my new digs.

DSC_0268.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks, yeh Custom Smoke Jumper. Tan and black bull hide, all gold hardware, double leather midsole, Vibram 700 sole, 8" height.

I wanted something subtle.

Edited by Megatron1505