Show Us Your Shoes

mikecch

Nice C&Js...did you see if there were any Connaughts in a 10 by any chance? :D

Ben , I did have a quick look for other sizes , my son is a size 10 but they had so much on sale and i was in a hurry . However give them a bell , see details below . If it works out let me know and I will pick them up and post them to you .

Reids Shoes

111-119 Sandy Row

Belfast BT12 5ET

028 9024 4501

Ask them even if they have stock in their Lisburn shop which they can send to Belfast . It's worth a try !!

Wow, those look fantastic! (and the box looks so freakin' new!!!)

If you ever find a pair in size 9, let me know ;)

I should have more details regarding the project boots soon - will send out an update as soon as I hear news from Ray.

Yeah! Part of me wants to keep them in that nice condition for posterity. I snagged these for 40 bucks because I have feet that are too big by most standards... Warehouse had a pair of the exact same boots in a size 8.5 for over $400 a little over a year ago on their website (if I'm not mistaken). Anywhoooo.. Wish I could rep yours, but I have to spread.

I cannot understand the appeal of these from any retailer, much less with the Visvim price tag. They look like a foot brace or something.

They do, but these are great for house shoes and I throw em on once or twice a week if I'm just running out to pick something up to eat really quick.

I am not at doubt as to whether or not they look ridiculous. I know they do and I don't care. :)

They do, but these are great for house shoes and I throw em on once or twice a week if I'm just running out to pick something up to eat really quick.

I am not at doubt as to whether or not they look ridiculous. I know they do and I don't care. :)

This makes no sense to me at all. How much did you pay for those things?

To each his own...

Has anyone asked you if you just came from the hospital with those on? It looks like you need a wheelchair.

Picked these up on Friday , shop worn supposedly but looked new to me . Burgundy Barkers with black dainite sole . Full leather lining , apart for mthe heel strangely . Smooth but sturdy uppers and black piping . Go great with jeans or trousers . Pic shows the uppers lighter than they are . Have been wearing them since Friday to break them in , so far so good .

003-22.jpg

^Nice Vibergs Mike!

Hi everyone, as promised, a boot update…

I got these Duluth Trading "contractor" boots after seeing Ranon's pair! Really nice value, made in the US, and incredibly comfortable!

oJrlr.jpg

1SNes.jpg

They have some very nice details, like the welts

Vtlxv.jpg

And what looks like pigskin around the top of the boot

oIBJn.jpg

They come fitted with a cushy, removable insole, brass hooks/eyes, and a Vibram Christy sole.

I don't have Red Wings, so I can't compare, but I would certainly recommend these!

I was going to post my blunnies as well, but then had a change of heart when I realized that they are truly, incredibly.... Ugly! :P