denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest Poll: denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year co

dr.house

Which jean looks the best?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which jean looks the best?

• Almostnice
    • Amardeep
    • Atzec
    • Beautiful Freak
    • Dr.House
    • H.Bosch
    • Pomata
    • Swiss Jeansfreak
    • Tvshooter

ok all the pairs are looking great.

better?

I said top 4 cause swissjeansfreak's pair is fourth and I expected more enthusiasm for that pair since all the people here seems to be for the high contrast fades

but seriously, I love how they all look so different from each other and still so awesome.

Mine in particular

swiss's jeans are ridiculous, it just looks a little off to me though since it's so heavily contrasted, and the reason I personally joined this whole contest was because I knew these denime's lended themselves to a more vintage fade than a contrast-heavy fade.

that's just me.

voted for myself to inflate my own ego though.

thought about voting for myself too as I didn't want to be the only one without a single one but ended up giving my vote to Atzec...

but now I check and I see: I have one vote! :o thank you sir or lady :)

Sympathy, that vote was purely out of sympathy... :)

Just the old man found the voting thread now too. But the poll is already closed, so my vote is missing. It would have been hard for me anyway since I have seen several nice ones here.

It was great fun for me to participate on this contest and sorry to all you mates that I have disappointed you with not washing my pants. It's not that I just wanna have a dirty jeans, but I really like the unwashed shiny raw denim look better then the washed blue color look.

I wish all of you that you keep your Contest pants alive for ever in honor of this contest and if they're just framed somewhere on a wall or whatever. My pants will end up in the Jeansmuseum as usual when they have reached their end of live cycle, but you can imagine, that they still have to go a long way with me. If I find time I'll put some update pics from them in the future on the net

Big Denime cheers to all of you guys

It was great fun for me to participate on this contest and sorry to all you mates that I have disappointed you with not washing my pants. It's not that I just wanna have a dirty jeans, but I really like the unwashed shiny raw denim look better then the washed blue color look.

Oh, I don't think anyone is disappointed in your approach, or how they turned out! I'm not a fan of wearing raw, but your jeans turned out great, and it's nice to see different methods being used with the jeans. Makes for a boring contest if everyone comes at it one way.

Thanks for your comment. I was just thinking, that as a raw denim person I 'm probably too far away from all you guys.

And I'm glad if I at least had brought in a different approach to this contest

• 3 years later...