Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

well i just bought a whole bunch of shit on a whim. i don't doubt the quality (for the money!) but if something doesn't work out, 48ers - watch this space for discounted goods.

bruh, they sell for more on than retail on the bay. even months after release. so dont sell urself short

Had a nice time checking out the drop in london at the weekend. Sadly the changing room had a p grubby mirror but here are some fit pics:

wolly.jpg

Ended up copping these dark grey wool pants. Extremely comfortable and warm, and i immediately liked the fit, even if only because i have been desperate for some legwear that isnt slim denim... they are dry clean only though which totally sucks and almost stopped me from buying them.

braund.jpg

...and in brown. not lookin too hot matched w/ black up top tho...

catev.jpg

aaaand the parka on everyone's mind. very, very warm, removable quilted lining. nice and long, even after snapping up the tail... lapels.... things?? at the back. yeah. nice adjustable button cuffs. accidentally picked up in L rather than M here. think my favourite part was probably the zip... just good, clean and sturdy, i really hate shitty zips. didn't end up copping but still thinking about it.

ikealol.jpg

bonus pic in ikea ft. new uu skinny jeans... nice beater jeans, i like the pocket zip detail. bit of a weird rise and they probably could have cost £20 less but i still like them.

other general thoughts: tried on the cargos. seemed to get the job done and fit as expected but they were a little useless to me. i took one look at that fleece jacket thing and almost threw up. fleece has always seemed like a private joke nobody ever explained to me. no pleather jackets in sight. wool coats seemed very nice to me. uniqlo need to clean their mirrors.

Edited by tentpole