Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

^ i thought the womens looked better than the mens but i haven't handled anything so idk.

can i grab the easy pants in light gray anywhere? slept but i want.

thought i saw them at flagship 5th ave store the other day. might want to call them first though.

The basic tees I purchased have been through the wash half a dozen times now and they're still looking good.

UK online store has the a basic tee in solid brown in XS left... and Easy pants in black in M or L if either of you guys fancy taking a jab at any of them.

Edited by rirawin

any chance of proxying basic tees in xs at this point? pretty sure xs are all gone by now, but just thought i'd ask~

this is pretty much where i'm at too.

any chance of proxying basic tees in xs at this point? pretty sure xs are all gone by now, but just thought i'd ask~

this is pretty much where i'm at too.

Yo. So even though you two didn't actually email me, I picked up 7 basic tees for you guys in XS. These are pretty much the only XS tees I found in the whole Fifth Avenue store. Here's a pic:

uutees.jpg

Two brown, one off-white, one charcoal gray, one gray marled (my personal favorite), one gray/red stripe, and one blue/navy stripe. They all have kind of a marled texture that you can see in the stock pics I linked. Desi, I think the striped ones would look especially good on you, for some reason.

Solid color shirts are $12.90 each and striped are $7.90. Let me know by PM or email (my username at gmail) if you guys are interested -- otherwise I'm just gonna return them within 30 days.

Edit: Both gray shirts are sold.

Edit 2: All shirts are gone.

Edited by merry burger

Posted (edited) · Hidden by rirawin, May 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by rirawin, May 25, 2012 - No reason given

I accidentally put in an order for an Easy Jacket in XS / 07 Gray

07_072137.jpg

While ordering a Small for a fellow Superfuturian.

It's too late for me to cancel the order, so if anyone would like the above for the price I paid £33.85 + EMS shipping to wherever you are let me know. If not I'll send it back for a refund when I receive it.

Edited by rirawin

pretty sure it's designed for summer usage. in any case, would anyone happen to have measurements for the easy jacket in xs? i might just take you up on yours, rirawin~

btw, thanks to merryburger for hookin it up :}

Edited by Denpatou

How is the material on the easy coat? I just ordered it but am worried it will be too warm for the summer. Is it lightweight?

I'd liken the material to a jersey sweater, it's very soft... and of course structureless. It is fairly lightweight... would be good for summer evenings when the temperature drops, in my opinion.