Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

alright so i will be in london come august for zee olympique games, hoping to grab some stuff from the upcoming F/W. does anyone think/know if itll have dropped that early? im crossing my fingers. i was lucky enough to be in NYC the day the S/S stuff released in march, hopefully i will get lucky once again

hey! anyone willing to proxy to me out here in Indiana? I want a Black Pair of the Skinny fit jeans and A Navy Pair of the cropped cargos or chinos (32-33)

hit me up so we work something out.

Edited by AYIYI

home ya I was wondering that too, i was psyched when i found out they were continuing the partnership; on the uk website they have an aw12 preview for their main line but nothing on the uu front. i'm just glad they're bringing the easy jacket into the main line, gonna try to grab that as soon as it drops.

by the way, does anyone know the official opening date of the san francisco location? i've been pissing my pants with excitement waiting. i also read they're considering an e-commerce interface for the usa; they have a business plan and outline already drawn up, although all of it is still up in the air. according to the outline though if they continue through with it the e-commerce solution will be functional by oct. 15th

anyone know what the UU stock is like at uniqlo paris?

There's not much left other than t-shirts, the sweats, and the easy jacket. There's pretty much all sizes in the jackets, and all colors. I believe the price was 39,99€. There may have been a couple other random things, but I only glanced quickly.

Edit: There are some jeans as well. The light blue, faded black, and possibly another color. Mostly smaller sizes.

Edited by captain5640

might a kindred soul let a brother know if there exists out there mayhaps somewhere in NYC some blue UU zip jeans in size 30 or 31?

or if not a black riders in small is a decent second

i doubt if anyone here has been to all 3 stores recently meticulously checking stock.

why don't you try calling the stores?

i doubt if anyone here has been to all 3 stores recently meticulously checking stock.

why don't you try calling the stores?

Only the 5th ave store has UU left, and only the blue denim is available in sz 30 and up.