Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

Posted (edited) · Hidden by rirawin, May 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by rirawin, May 18, 2012 - No reason given

UU logo tees have been restocked. Drop me a PM if you need a hook up !

Edited by rirawin

Any advice how to size on t-shirts? Are they TTS or small? I'm 188 cm and skinny. I have M i most t-shirts except for some our legacy t-shirts that I have in size Small.

I'm not familiar with the brand before so have no idea. Going to buy 2 shirts by proxy.

Appreciate any help I can get.

I have to say that the UU cotton blazer has been one of the best purchases I've made this year. I've been wearing it nonstop.

I wasn't really impressed with the other pieces, but hopefully F/W will have some winners.

Yo so they're having a killer sale at all the NYC stores right now and it's going fast. Call me weird, but I really really liked all the basics and shit, I bought a lot. Honestly, I have no problem with the quality either. A huge sack of Undercover-ish clothes for less than the price of one mainline piece? Fuck the haters, I'm down with that.

The women's UU stuff was beyond awful. Drop waists, caftan-style tunics, cropped pants... perfect for middle-aged moms pretty much.

I did, however, get a black rider on sale ($99 down to $39) in a small and a black easy jacket (I think $19) in an XS. Both are surprisingly flattering on a girl, but the rider is a bit too big on me. Anyone have a black rider in an XS that wants to trade for a small?

By the way, for anyone that's interested in those MIckey tees, they're going to be available in NY on June 4. :)

Edited by merry burger