Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

I think it's worth mentioning that Uniqlo is currently having a final sale of all of the leftover +J stock. The above is a women's size small navy coat, which I liked the cut of much more than the current season UU women's coat (better waist definition, sleeves are better placed). On sale from ~$250 or so down to $80, but I didn't get it for some reason. I'm considering going back for it. Also to the dudes who are considering getting the UU women's coat for themselves, please reconsider wearing a women's coat.

Did they have any of the mens suits/blazers or was it just scraps and big sizes?

^agree and about wearing that coat for women *pause*

i'll see if i can get my hands on the coat by supreme shog[1].gif

The supreme f/w wool coat is sick

can any one tell me how the Premium down jacket size working ?

it seems smaller than the true size ?

It's a pretty slim fit for a down jacket. I'd suggest sizing up if you're looking for something a little boxier.

Did they have any of the mens suits/blazers or was it just scraps and big sizes?

I saw some of the mens blazers at both SoHo and 5th ave.

Hello everyone, I'm interested in the pleather bikers jacket, but I'm a bit unsure on sizing...

I usually wear a medium in Uniqlo and I am around (perhaps just under) 6'00". Should I stick with a medium? I only ask because I purchased two t-shirts from the previous collection and they fit differently to regular UT t-shirts. Thanks.

a quick rundown on some of the stuff i've picked up thus far (big ups to rirawan). will try and get some selfiez up at some point, too.

the parka. eh. it's pretty good. it is lonnng, so be aware. the outer is a little bit more flimsy than i'd like and it tends to billow a bit below the waist, due in part to its length. i'll probably wear it for autumn then flip it. uk medium fits 48.

cargo pants. not bad at all. nice silhouette and material drapes nicely. can't go wrong. uk medium a touch large on my 30" waist but the drawstrings negate this.

t-shirts. fit is pretty spot on for me, albeit fractionally smaller than s/s? i don't know. for 12€, it's a decent t-shirt.

bulky fleece thing. i'm going to buck the trend here and say i quite like it. was bit of an impulse buy and i'm happy with the dark gray colourway which has some nice silver / olive details. really warm and soft. sleeves are a touch long, should have proxied from jp. reminds me a very similar release from patrik ervell this season (although his black / navy colourway takes the cake). don't get me wrong though, this thing could look atrocious if you ain't wearing it right. uk medium fits 48.

overall not blown away but for the cash, it's cheap jawns.

got the parka and the lounge set.

parka is really nice, echo what everyone else says, it's warm and i love the way it zips up, even with the hood down and for the money im happy, home is right about the length (u can clip the tail up though) and the mid section being a bit billowy, i'm not super slim so i don't really mind. if your slim you could probably size down but the sleeves might be a bit short then. 8/10

lounge set is ok, the material is soft, i've doubts about how many washes it will last, i can see it pilling pretty quick but it's comfy, sized for comfort. 5/10

i actually just got both of these as well^

happy with the parka for the price, it's the only thing in the whole collection that really stood out to me. i needed a winter jacket and it's nice and warm.

the longue set is cool. i got the wine color, super comfy and the colors are great.

has anyone handled the premium down jacket yet? trying to get a better idea of the 'olive' colorway..

57_073764.jpg

vs.

120823-uu-men-04.jpg

if it's the former (i'm sure it is), it's disappointing.

So yeah I think its a mixture of the two leaning towards the latter. the pleater pockets feel rather decent.