Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another pair of worn 5000BK:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=266485&postcount=555

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=266490&postcount=556

kind of amusing that his post # is 555...valencia st anyone?

if jonnyheadphones is still around--any updates on your BKs?

damn! poly -- your bk's are looking sweeeet!

TIP -- what's at 555 valencia? (pardon my ignorance.)

sooo... an update on mine? sure thing...

these are my bk's at 7 1/2 months (about 5 1/2 months of actual wear), 2 hot soaks and no washes. picked up a pair of skull 5000xx's and sd-103's earlier this year, so unfortunately my sammie's have been neglected ever since. my laziness in repairing their crotch rot hasn't helped either. good news is: taking these pics has inspired me to get these patched up ASAP and get back to wearing them.

anyway, enjoy the p0rn.

451735841_d3180d0e1a_o.jpg

451735673_2361e8d5c7_o.jpg

451735961_6db8c7700a_o.jpg

451722388_a64536c5e3_o_d.jpg

Nice fade poly... Wow, I really gotta get a pair of these. If I wear 28 in pbj, 26 would probably be best for the 5000bk?

yeah, normally i would never advise anyone to size down two, except for apc's. but if you're looking for a slim/tighter fit, sizing down 2 should be NO PROBLEM at all. I sized down 1 and they fit well, sometimes not as fitted as i want though...hence, why i had to hot wash and dry mine the other day.

yeah, normally i would never advise anyone to size down two, except for apc's. but if you're looking for a slim/tighter fit, sizing down 2 should be NO PROBLEM at all. I sized down 1 and they fit well, sometimes not as fitted as i want though...hence, why i had to hot wash and dry mine the other day.

I had originally sized down 2, and the fit was actually pretty good. The only spot that wasn't really working was the crotch, it was WAY too tight and the crotch stress would have worn out really quickly. I sized down one and I'm real happy with the fit now.

But sizing down 2 would get you that really-tight-in-the-thighs thing going on. It just seems silly to size down so much with these, since it's loose past the knee anyway.

It just seems silly to size down so much with these, since it's loose past the knee anyway.

this is why i am so meticulous on the sizing of these, if i get my pants too baggy, it ruins my sillohuette and i gotta buy baggier tshirts. i think i'll size down 2 :) in all my jeans ive experienced extreme pain right when i bought them. after a few days, they all fit perfectly how i like it.

juuust placed my order on a pair of 26s with 2nd. for some reason they wrote "limitations" next to the size number.. i hope it comes through.

poly's fades were pretty much the reason i bought them. they should pay poly some commission, im sure he boosted number by a good deal with those amazing fades.. johnyheadphone too. i've never seen black denim fade so well and am excited to try these out.

are the s5000bk on 2nd raw or one wash?

Those BKs are looking great, guys. I'm 2 months into mine (procured from a SF member in Feb and promptly placed on my body). Figured I'd wear them til June, then soak em and rotate my Nudie Even Steven Blacks in for the summer months. Can't imagine how the BKs could fit any better after a hot soak....they really are great jeans. I'll throw some pics up before I dunk them.

i just got my new s5000vx size 29 from bears via soze proxy service. here's the link soze ordered from:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/samuraijeans-s5000vx/

but i think they're a one-wash (which is fine by me). the waist measures a perfect 29 and the inseam is 35.5. can someone clarify if they are indeed a one-wash? i really can't tell since these are my first brand new sammies. also, should i still soak them or go ahead and start wearing them as is?

i just got my new s5000vx size 29 from bears via soze proxy service. here's the link soze ordered from:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/samuraijeans-s5000vx/

but i think they're a one-wash (which is fine by me). the waist measures a perfect 29 and the inseam is 35.5. can someone clarify if they are indeed a one-wash? i really can't tell since these are my first brand new sammies. also, should i still soak them or go ahead and start wearing them as is?

They look like one-wash from the pic on the website, also the inseam on the non wash is close to 38', so you can wear them as is.