1st World Problems

OkayOkay

After many trips to Coffee Bar K (Japanese owned whiskey bar) in Seoul and having this japanese guy hand carve perfect ice spheres for my whiskeys, I feel dissatisfied with bar ice in my whiskeys at bars I frequent in Philly/NY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyc5pg5dqk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by mrchariybrown

i wanna delete my facebook but i won't be able to use spotify, words w friends and all the stupid shit i need when i'm bored...

my gf killed me with her take on quitting Facebook the other night...was dying. said "quitting Facebook is the adult equivalent to running away from home. you're just doing it for attention and everyone knows you're gonna come back anyways."

i've lost like 35 pounds over the last few months and am now SWIMMING in all of my pants. I've had to punch tighter holes onto 1 belt, and my other woven leather belt dangles down the side like I'm back in grade 9.

I really don't want to have to buy new pants :(

Edited by funkdoobi

my gf killed me with her take on quitting Facebook the other night...was dying. said "quitting Facebook is the adult equivalent to running away from home. you're just doing it for attention and everyone knows you're gonna come back anyways."

So what about a person who's never had a Facebook?

I have never made a facebook and have no plans on making one in the future. Social networking just has never been a part of my life. Back in the day when everyone had myspaces in middle/high school, I chose not to have one as I saw enough of the people i didn't want to see in class. my friends had my number so i didn't see the point in having one, other than looking at girls. believe me, i've gotten the "why don't you just make one!!!" talk multiple times but my friends have given up now that we're all adults. in fact, they even made a myspace for me back in high school, took a picture of me as the default, and sent a bunch of friend requests to people until i found the password (myname, followed by isgay) and deleted it.

overall, my social life is fine. i have great friends, couldn't ask for more. i'm not antisocial, just introverted, and i prefer my hobbies over seeing what other people are up to in my spare time. i'm away at college, almost done, and my friends back home only see me during breaks. they complain that they aren't able to follow what's going on in my life, but the way i see it is we just pick up where we left off. and i always bring back funny stories to tell. ask your girlfriend what about a person like me.

oh, and for the record, i have never made a tumblr, twitter, friendster, xanga, etc. i am not trying to stand out and be different, i just don't want one. i do use youtube often, and have had an account since early 2005, but i don't upload videos.

Edited by footfeet