Anyone into adidas shoes??

hkboy1019

i don't post much in here, but i've notice many ppl here are really into nike and vans shoes.

does anyone not like adidas or what?

but anyway, what do you guys think of adicolor and 35th superstars?

i have a problem deciding which one to get:

adicolor blue denim

1146955350354_DSC03478.jpg

1146991381800_DSC03483.jpg

35th superstar suede

1123209706014_DSC01182.jpg

to be honest i really like both.

the blue on the suede 35th superstar looks nice, but the adicolor one has changable strip colors. but i heard suede gets dirty really easily?

Edited by hkboy1019 on Jun 12, 2006 at 08:04 PM

Guest doubletap

I like the ZX series and the Boston Supers a lot.

I think adidas is bigger outside of the US because the influence of soccer.

America has nike which mostly sponsors basketball, which is big in the States.

streamline the sickness

They are nice

I would go with the second one

I love the 35th edition but the adidcolor collection is just not for me, dont really like the models they are using

“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.â€

-- Karl Marx

Quote:

I like the ZX series and the Boston Supers a lot.

I think adidas is bigger outside of the US because the influence of soccer.

America has nike which mostly sponsors basketball, which is big in the States.

--- Original message by doubletap on Jun 12, 2006 10:44 PM

I like the ZX series. Im totally rocking the skittles colors this summer. I have the superstars in white/white. Classic.

I swear by Adidas hi-tops. I've never owned a pair of Nike sneakers in my life until six months ago, and they're just a pair of Zoom Tre's for skateboarding in. Otherwise, I pledge alliegance to the three stripes.

adidas tops my list. and i agree, that the best shoes aren't the limited ones. i saw the blue suedes in person, and they don't look that great imo. but if you decide to get something else suede, get these:

http://secure.projecta.com/hufsf/Detail.bok?no=460

...one of my favorite adidas of all time, aside from the marathon 80 fade. i think there's a vintage hi top on ebay. like onemancult, i pledge my allegiance (<--i've never typed that word in my life 'til noe lol.) to die weltmarke mit den 3 streifen.

you'd know if you were handsome

^I've got a pair of Micropacers too, and when I wear em to work (I'm a schoolteacher) my kids go apeshit for them. icon_smile_big.gif

Lately all I have been buying are Adidas. I feel like I'm getting a little up there in age and I feel a little too old to be wearing Nikes, Vans, chucks, whatever. I've got about 7 pairs of Adidas I rotate around on, but I'm always looking for new ones. icon_smile_big.gif

Yeah, I can't really wear them anymore though - i lived in them for a few years and now the soles are very shiny and dangerously worn. Still, good for a special occasion.

As somewhat a sneakerfanatic im offcourse into Adidas. Im not realy feeling the Adicolor lineup. Not many shoes that is fresh enuff and to be honest im feeling this adicolor/35 superstar thing is a little it to much. They justr spit out shoes and most of them are totaly rubbish. The Keith Harring / Jermy Scotts posted in this tread is a must by (i am a big fan of K H and Pop Art). I also got the Crooked Toungh ones, The Medicom Ones, The Collete ones, and The Hide out ones. Maybe i get some more but probebly not.

Sneakerstar

Guest doubletap

okini7vi.jpg

nice micropacers up there. here's my best pair, oki-ni Boston Supers.

adidas quality and craftmanship is so much more superior to that of nike.

streamline the sickness

i love adidas, always have and always will but feel they are losing their touch at the moment. when they first released the adidas originals range it was amazing, stuff was really well made, pretty exclusive and the items were cool. this goes for both the trainers and the clothing, eg kopenhagens, londons, tobaccos, samba 62s, milano etc etc in terms of clothing, the pinstripe track top, 83-c jacket, original red gb jacket, canad track, japan track.

i think that the clothing they are bring out now, especially tracks is boring, the sneaks are all forrest hills with a different coloured sole. they have the best back catalogue ever and they bow down to hype and crap like the 35th superstar and the adicolour

thats my rant over haha

HIP HOP SLUTERATTI AND THE STYLE ELITE

Quote:

^I've got a pair of Micropacers too, and when I wear em to work (I'm a schoolteacher) my kids go apeshit for them. icon_smile_big.gif

Lately all I have been buying are Adidas. I feel like I'm getting a little up there in age and I feel a little too old to be wearing Nikes, Vans, chucks, whatever. I've got about 7 pairs of Adidas I rotate around on, but I'm always looking for new ones. icon_smile_big.gif

--- Original message by dismalfuture on Jun 13, 2006 07:28 PM

i wish my teachers wore micropacers, and said apeshit.

Quote:

i love adidas, always have and always will but feel they are losing their touch at the moment. when they first released the adidas originals range it was amazing, stuff was really well made, pretty exclusive and the items were cool. this goes for both the trainers and the clothing, eg kopenhagens, londons, tobaccos, samba 62s, milano etc etc in terms of clothing, the pinstripe track top, 83-c jacket, original red gb jacket, canad track, japan track.

i think that the clothing they are bring out now, especially tracks is boring, the sneaks are all forrest hills with a different coloured sole. they have the best back catalogue ever and they bow down to hype and crap like the 35th superstar and the adicolour

thats my rant over haha

--- Original message by daveylonghair82 on Jun 15, 2006 07:43 AM

i don't think they've lost that much ground on sensibilities at all. no londons...they recently had the malmos. there are the new hawaii's for an all brown tobacco, with the rare teal/balck editions. samba 62's, well they just came out with some world up editions that are super premium. i never much liked the milano's. and there's a new france pinstripe tracktop in a classic red/white/blue colorway. and the 83-c jacket was an overly hyped celebrity jacket that was nothing visually amazing, so i don't see why it was so desired...it was like the liam army jacket that was all over ebay. and with that flight corp jacket he was pictured in, people forget that there was a more subtle one that was cheaper and imo harder to find. their lines recently are pretty good...goofy, keith harring (sp?) and crooked tongue (adicolor), the press jacket and series, nastase v. smith, the terry cloth calender girl series, and the bw army's (only 500 made), and if you consider the consortiums and such boutique types. and we can't forget the micropacer line. the net 80's came out during the adicolor thing and people just overlooked them, like the indoor super and the table tennis. if you're into the sperry look, you have the pontus...or if you can find 'em (http://www.coolestshop.com/adidasbrporto.html), the portos. and then add to that, the whole drawn out series that's been on and off ongoing for a while, examples: brazil track top, muller tt, the daley thompson tt, or the smith v. nastase. they're designs have been progressively getting better; before those drawn tt's there was the '78 logo hoodie with two femmes posing with a soccer ball (one of my favorite hoodies). almost forgot, they had a baseball line that flew by everyone...althought everyone knew about the sf and ny shoes, it was very difficult to find the baseball jackets that also came out. the san francisco one had bonds' number. but alas, i may be too much of an adidas fan lol.

by the way, i almost got the bw army's (camo) yesterday. it was probably the last one "available" at retail. then a coworker came out and said it was pre-purchased by robin williams. wtf...damn you , patch adams! harputs sf is still cool in my book. gah, and it was 50% off. gah.

you'd know if you were handsome

i believe these are adidas skate shoes?

10nreki.jpg

I wonder if these will be as bigger flop as adidas last skate line the ST's.

On the origional bit it seems like adidas are pumping out reissues pretty fas now, In my opion they need to slow it down and consantrate more on the heratige and history of ever individual trainer + CW untill then i thinks its ebay and independent stores for me hunting for all my grails.

Adicolor = hyped up crap (ok I have said it)