White Mountaineering F/W 11.12

minou

saw a few items in person for the new season. Had my eye on the poncho but thought it was borderline hideous when I saw it. The knits are a bit bland and even starting to pile new on-the-shelf. They're a nice heavy knit wool almost on par with the current Junya fairisles but nothing out of the ordinary.

One amazing piece is the wool/nylon work jacket.

M.A.C. has had their first shipment in for about a month.

I checked out what they had left today and it was pretty disappointing, The owner did mention they had a bunch of the orders for the sweaters canceled on the first order, thus the small buy. He also mentioned the next drop that will have the socks, fair isle style sweaters, and some outwear will hit mid to late-sept.

I checked out what they had left today and it was pretty disappointing, The owner did mention they had a bunch of the orders for the sweaters canceled on the first order, thus the small buy. He also mentioned the next drop that will have the socks, fair isle style sweaters, and some outwear will hit mid to late-sept.

Yeah, when I was there last the only interesting piece was the multi-corduroy, multi-pocket vest. Everything else seemed like pretty "safe" buys.

So, are proxies a reasonable way to obtain this shit, particularly if I'm a 3 or 4? End-Clothing just got the jackets in, and if it is any sign of what prices will be elsewhere, fuck that - the jackets I wanted are $1500 each, after VAT discount.

Here I thought I'd prepared myself by being ready to spend 1100 on one :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can someone tell me when and where this will be available?

White-Mountaineering-WINDSTOPPER-LIGHT-DOWN-VEST.jpg

Is a White Mountaineering/WINDSTOPPER ACTIVE LIGHT DOWN VEST - AW 09.

It's already out, so you may find some unsold on the net but it will definetely be a very rare item and only available in Japan.