Sufu custom Ebbets flannel hats (USE DIS ONE)

Hat design:  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Hat design:

• All grey hat with creme "S" and tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim
    • Grey hat with maroon brim & button, creme "S", tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim

Does anyone know if Canada counts as domestic shipping? These are made in USA so that eliminates a lot of border problems for Canadian shipping.

i don't know how long you've been buying stuff online or reading superfuture, but don't you know that we will always get raped by the customs?

^

New update... we can bulk pay for the order and have Ebbets ship to us individually for an extra $5/hat on top of price+shipping+tax. It'll save a ton of time and legwork.

Based on how easy this is going, 2nd and 3rd runs seem extremely feasible.

10s of chars

All grey it is. Banker's grey. I'm also going to use the "S" that Willy Cheese posted (old Seattle team?) in a creme felt, stitched on. I''ll button up the details w/ Ebbets this week and start collecting size requests for the order. PM me your size if you're really serious about ordering one and I'll follow up with PayPal/final pricing in a few days, hopefully.

I'll let you guys know about int'l shipping and rates tomorrow, but my guess is that you'll have use a proxy - sorry.

I duno about you guys but I'm really stoked. Didn't expect this much of a reaction from the community. Props to Vampy for recommending the idea in the first place!

go with your new era size on these. if they are a bit big (which they shouldn't be), you can easily shrink them with hot water and frequent wear. if you size down, you're going to need to pop some seams to get it to loosen up a bit and that's never really a good idea ..

Ebbets SIZING (Compared to New Era) - They run pretty TTS. If anything they are a little bit bigger than New Era. So if your size in New Era is a little snug, the correlating size in Ebbets should be perfect! Just my 2 pennies...

yea what he said....

i don't know how long you've been buying stuff online or reading superfuture, but don't you know that we will always get raped by the customs?

Ok, for anyone who isn't familiar with this, Canada/US shipping gets special treatment when goods being shipped are made in either country as no customs ever apply. And by domestic I was referring to the fact that they may ship directly, as there shouldn't be any border/tax/customs issues as long as they stamp "Made in USA" on the box.

Also, another 7 1/8. We got some tiny heads up in here.