NAUSEA

wrestling is so cool

^agreed, whats already posted isn't real wrestling

this is real wrestling at its greatest

LijCcl_9VeA

"This ISN'T wraaaastling!"

no one posted wrestlemania 17? aka stone cold v the rock? aka the best match of all time? aka the greatest matchup in sporting entertainment history? aka whenever i watch it, i want to be a wrestler, because that match was so legendary and epic, it appeared that the two wrestlers were in fact the greatest of warriors earth had ever produced, and they were putting it all on the line for the biggest sporting achievement in the modern era - the heavyweight championship.

no one posted that?

Back on track. Learned many a life lessons from this man. The most electrifying man in sports.

sadRv-xyVYk

I have it on good authority (my opinion) that The Rock stole his persona from this guy:

nSN2kAo-y40

no one posted wrestlemania 17? aka stone cold v the rock? aka the best match of all time? aka the greatest matchup in sporting entertainment history? aka whenever i watch it, i want to be a wrestler, because that match was so legendary and epic, it appeared that the two wrestlers were in fact the greatest of warriors earth had ever produced, and they were putting it all on the line for the biggest sporting achievement in the modern era - the heavyweight championship.

no one posted that?

god yeah.. this, million times over

The screwjob. Gotta love the entrances

QMFMf3Vy7J0

G.O.A.T

KvnRFOunIew

Mask Vs. Hair/Title is a sweet gimmick match

OokbB2tTkB0

lol @ Jericho ripping the dudes sign up during the entrance

UAhSGlV7XuQ

My 2nd Fav of all time. Say somethin

Billy

ZetUVxcVvdk

_8mckOYXM0c

The Rock could win an oscar if he was the lead in a movie about like american samoan identity or some srs shit like that

yo so I watched rvd v. jerry lynn at living dangerously 99 and it was pretty sweet

V3c34ogOgY0

Warrior vs Hulk IRL!

8XP4gWpyIww

I started wrestling in 6th grade and sucked dick at it but loved it. I played football in the offseason and everyone bitched about how hard the practices were and it didn't feel bad at all.

I started attending wrestling academies the summer before 7th, being the worst one there but learning a ton and went to mizzou wrestling camp.

I got good 7th grade. Then 8th grade I got tired of it and didn't keep going in high school. Shit was so physically draining but man I miss how good of shape I was in.

Then I started eating cheeseburgers a lot and got fat. I have a shit load of respect for anyone who wrestles.

Found myself and a close friend/past wrestling teammate drunkenly reminiscing in the middle of the street at 5am last night about our wrestling days.

It ended somewhat bittersweet when we realized we would never experience that level of intense camaraderie ever again, apart from joining the military or some shit extreme.

I took some pre-reqs at a JC 2 years ago and I kind of wanted to get back wrestling again. I was a 112 in high school so I expected to get in the 125s class, turned out not only was I 150-something but I got my ass handed to me all day on the mat by a bunch of high schoolers half my size. :(

the rock's return was lame though, same with nash's.

imo chris jericho was the shit, and i hope he'll face punk soon.

I used to go to see live wrestling in the old Stampede Wrestling days. Dynamite Kid was amazing in his day. So sad how he ended up.

I once saw andre the giant wrestle 10 midgets (for that is what they called little people back then). He sat on half of them in the corner and that was pretty much it.

^^ NXT saves my life on a weekly basis.

Main roster is so confused and weak outside of Cesaro, Rollins, Wyatt, Kidd, and Bryan.

Can't wait for Wrestlemania.