Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Ya you can hem it to your length soon Ranon, very soon you'll be seeing a union special here, locally.

Ps: Maybe you can do away with the arcuates? It's very 'loud' like some hypebeast brand. But I'm pretty sure other than tt the denim is perfect.

Tried a few pairs on at AB Fits the other day...It was very difficult convincing myself not to buy a pair (esp. at the prices point) as I have to save for the Samurai contest, but for those on the fence they're def worth it. Construction and quality is very high level, I was quite surprised...Personally, the monkey king's were the best fitting jeans I've tried on in a while for a more modern/repro inspired cut...

wow cool, a little strange how the coin pocket on the ladies pair is triangular shaped though. the denim looks to be the same as that on the R400 and S400. haha and the tab says "Not Union Made" haha. any fit pics of those?

Actually they are rectangular and slightly narrow on one side so i guess that whats make it look triangular...Good that they honest about that and not saying like the others that was not unionmade...:) and its funny too

Whoa..! More details please on the ladies line..! Might wanna kop one for my girl if the cut is right..! Thanksss..!

Fit pic will follow soon...and i heard that they are now making a new type for the ladies . so we got to be patient about that....:D

Nice to see some feminita bootie squeezing into redcloud! Where did you buy them? They look sweet!

That's 17oz denim, isn't it? The same as the S400's I guess. Lovely denim!

Hi there.

Can anyone give me some post soak stretch-info for the S400's of R400's?

I have to decide between a 31 and a 32...

forget post soak *STRETCH* info, i'll give you plain old post soak info -- they don't shrink all that much! so it doesn't matter how much stretch, they're not even going to get down to your waist size

forget post soak *STRETCH* info, i'll give you plain old post soak info -- they don't shrink all that much! so it doesn't matter how much stretch, they're not even going to get down to your waist size
^ I agree, shrinking is minimal, I wouldn't be afraid to size down in these puppies.

Cool. I'm going with a s31, and prob do a cold soak to get the starch out, and to protect it from the Dutch weather ;)

Shinobi has a 400 as well?

Gregor's pics made me buy the 400 ;)

want more details about the ladies line.. e.g. where to buy

go straight email them and ask about it

Nice to see some feminita bootie squeezing into redcloud! Where did you buy them? They look sweet!

That's 17oz denim, isn't it? The same as the S400's I guess. Lovely denim!

yes they are the same fabric with r400....bought it directly from them

-

looks like the colour of the selvedge is different from gregors 17oz fabric, though

-

Good spotting, it's blue! Mine are peach...