Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

That fit is great easy_hk! And thanks again for the help you offered, I'm gonna see if I can find someone with a China IC to help me with it :) . How did you size on your pair?

Btw does anyone have a link to the No.2 on Taobao? Can't seem to find the page where ranonranorat wrote about the models and posted the links.

EDIT: wait I think it's this one:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13003823888

That fit is great easy_hk! And thanks again for the help you offered, I'm gonna see if I can find someone with a China IC to help me with it :) . How did you size on your pair?

Btw does anyone have a link to the No.2 on Taobao? Can't seem to find the page where ranonranorat wrote about the models and posted the links.

EDIT: wait I think it's this one:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13003823888

can pm me if you need any help

is it just the way you're wearing them or do they not have the same taper as the old No 2s?

feel new is slimmer than old one, and more straight from tight to hem

back pockets are placed very far apart on the new No2. Reminds me of Lee

agree that

Yeah, you should be about past me by now... How long you been wearing em? Are they getting the everyday treatment?

I've been wearing mine for one month 10 days each pair.

What are the other area's that are starting to show wear?

Uh have them since 3 weeks ago Sufu time. so 21 days. Prob wore them some 12 - 16 days.

Some fades are showing on the combs above/in my pockets since I put my hands in them a lot. My phone is not as detailed as my wallet, but the shape is visible without. Whiskers and knee are shaped as well, but no visible fades really...

My ass, and hidden rivets on the pocket show the most wear, besides the wallet of course.

Yep- they're in the country. Just got to wait for Royal mail to get of it's arse and get them to me.

Woohoo. My R400's have arrived. Really impressed with them. The denim is amazing.

Will post fit pics in due course.

Many many thanks to Ranon for the proxy.

Martin.

Sweet!

It's crazy denim huh? So thick and tough.... and it stays that way!

What's you soaking strategy?